Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if she is wearing earphones or something, you don't

if she isn't, you sit nearby and try to strike up a conversation (odds are slim)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

i dont live in america, dildohead.

SweetKarma posted:

My advice is to quit riding the bus like a poor.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
:ssh: it is your country that is poor

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
no i went to school in deutschland and got a degree now i sit on my butt and post poo poo for 6 hours a day from the office

im slav so when Bulgaria got into the EU that meant I could pay 70 euro a semester in Germany instead of what the shitlord UC regents wanted

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
even the poorest americans still generally have some kinda car though

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

I live in london.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

well done on having the financial acumen of the average guardian reader.

yea yea

like i don't see brits getting imported goods going 'WTF WHY IS IT MORE EXPENSIVE NOW' all over the internet

complaining about having to get around by bus n poo poo what's wrong city is too poor to afford road improvements LOL

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

you realise we're still in the EU right moridin?

you realize you're not on the Euro right

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

lmao you're being dumb as poo poo bro.

lol you don't understand how the pound falling means imports are more expensive

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
nah but really idk what you want from us man strike up a conversation organically and if it goes well ask to grab some coffee or drinks sometime

if she is wearing earphones or something she isn't interested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

i don't know this story but has anyone considered he might be stephen merchant because he has a story about an attractive homeless woman

lmao

• Locked thread