Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

"Hi, would you like to do X normal activity with me"

A cafe if it is day time.
A bar if it is night time.

Exchange contact info.

If you are on the spectrum, try rehearsing a few lines:

"Hi, my name is Tom, would you like to go to the cafe up the street?"

If she says "yes, but I have to be at work soon" she is saying she is interested, and you should ask for her contact info to arrange a later time that works for both of you.

If she says "I have to be at work soon" she is not interested, and is offering a polite excuse. You should not push this further.

If you get a rejection, just say "Ok, have a nice day" and move on with your worthless life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

If you are considering interacting with humans on a regular basis, I can't recommend this book more.

Human Relations: Strategies for Success 4th Edition by Lowell H. Lamberton and Leslie Minor

• Locked thread