Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Every morning this ginger gets on my bus and every morning, getting off at the same stop, sbe smiles and says cheers in her breathy voice when i let her go down the stairs before me. I well wanna smash it. How do i approach inthis day and age without being a creepo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Ein cooler Typ posted:

do you live in England or is she one of those wanna-be-English Doctor Who fans

The former, hence attractive reheads using busses!

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Ein cooler Typ posted:

gingers aren't attractive

is she a ginger or is she a normal redhead

Not sure, its not bright red. She has really great tits and milky skin though. Not sure about her arse because of the weird angles we stand at when exiting the bus. I plan on upping my scoping game next week tho. I did see her at lunch once but she was sat down.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

William Stoner posted:

"Hi, would you like to do X normal activity with me"

A cafe if it is day time.
A bar if it is night time.

Exchange contact info.

If you are on the spectrum, try rehearsing a few lines:

"Hi, my name is Tom, would you like to go to the cafe up the street?"

If she says "yes, but I have to be at work soon" she is saying she is interested, and you should ask for her contact info to arrange a later time that works for both of you.

If she says "I have to be at work soon" she is not interested, and is offering a polite excuse. You should not push this further.

If you get a rejection, just say "Ok, have a nice day" and move on with your worthless life

The problem is that i see her every morning so the risk of shame is high. I need to somehow trick her nto spending time with me so i can let my personality shine.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

jBrereton posted:

Gotta think of some good lines, op, like "Ere love are you a cup of tea? Coz I'm a ginger nut!" or "What's your take on this doctor's strike then?".

Thats good cos our bus rolls past a huge hospital where the strikes are quite visible.

Whats your take on these strikes cos you just stopped my heart!

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

how does she rate compared to that homeless chick

cleaner.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Gimbal lock posted:

Too slow OP, I've wooed the bus ginger. You may imagine us banging non-stop like animals while you're staring at your bedroom ceiling.

I can always move onto the next busbabe: there's a chinese girl who gets on every day who wears outrageous dresses.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

thathonkey posted:

came into this thread ready to earnestly give good advice to a GBS poster in need then i saw it's opus1111111 lol get hosed would be my advice to you ya fuckamana

harsh.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

SweetKarma posted:

My advice is to quit riding the bus like a poor.

i dont live in america, dildohead.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

amityville anus posted:

have you tried masturbating in front of her? I hear its a common bus activity

opus111 posted:

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

opus111 posted:

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

even the poorest americans still generally have some kinda car though

I live in london.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

well done on having the financial acumen of the average guardian reader.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

yea keep pretending like poo poo's okay

like every single person getting imported goods isn't all 'WTF WHY IS IT MORE EXPENSIVE NOW' all over the internet

I am not going to discuss finance in gbs.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

complaining about having to get around by bus n poo poo what's wrong city is too poor to afford road improvements LOL

lmao you're being dumb as poo poo bro.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Speleothing posted:

My parents met on a bus, so I know it isn't impossible. Though that was the 80s and things are different now.

I think the trick would be to get her to knowingly choose to sit next to you. Hopefully she gets onto the bus after you? If not just try to say hello and introduce yourself as you step off. Obviously she must work in the same area as you if you've seen her at lunch. So ask her to lunch?

she gets on after yeah. It used to be with another girl every morning and they'd sit together, but the other girl must have either moved to a new office or been murdered cos she's been absent for yonks. Maybe ginge is lonely?

She works in the office next door. After we get off the bus we walk to said office blocks in step for a moment before I overtake, because she's a girl and so does girly steps while I stride. There's a lovely scrub of grass in front of the office that all the girls try to relax on during summer at lunch. I walked past her there once when on my way to the bins which are lined up nearby.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Jose posted:

i don't know this story but has anyone considered he might be stephen merchant because he has a story about an attractive homeless woman

I wish i was him. I saw him crouch into his Ferrari parked on Brewer St. once and I'd really like a Ferrari.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

• Locked thread