Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
Better goons have already drawn out the scenario in great detail:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I would just sit it out for like 2 weeks. Zombies are dumb as gently caress and they'd all die of exposure

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
They'd just dry right up

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

The Wizard of Poz posted:

what about pirate ninja zombies hahahaha

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
if all the zombies come at the same time then i guess im gonna drown in zombie jizz

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I'd just wait it out. There's no way a modern military could fall to those zombies. Plus they probably just become frail and mushy after a week or two. Also I live in the south so people would probably make an event of hunting them down just so they could kill something that's human and not get in trouble for it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Pawn 17 posted:

Barricade myself in a Walmat with a gun counter and a pharmacy. Once secure, I'd only let the hottest female zombies come inside.

zombies can't consent you fucker

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Serious Frolicking posted:

Zombies can't feel anything so it's like you're not even really sexing them. Plus they'll be trying to bite you the whole time which is probably fun for them.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Millions of Crows posted:

Better goons have already drawn out the scenario in great detail:

this fat nerd would get owned by wights though. "go for the head" yeah ok buddy.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I've got a lot of guns and ammo so I'll probably set myself up in some sort of governor situation. I'll probably have to kill that Asian guy though because I'll be trying to hook up a threesome with Beth and Maggie.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
lol op you got banned for goatse

also holy poo poo you do not learn your lesson in the auspol threads lmbo

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
OP is gone for good, or is he !? :ohdear:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

FrankieGoes posted:

Zombies can't feel anything so it's like you're not even really sexing them. Plus they'll be trying to bite you the whole time which is probably fun for them.

great, another proponent of facilitated communication

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

The Wizard of Poz posted:

what about pirate ninja zombies hahahaha

my mom is gonna be at a taping of dr oz all afternoon if u wanna come over and watch gravity falls w me :^)

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Serious Frolicking posted:

today on imdb I learned that ayn Randian fuckman and music video director zack "attack" snyder's 2008 reimagining of dawn of the dead featured a deleted scene of some turbobros keeping a hot dead girl in a small pen with a football helmet on her head so they can bang her on a dirty mattress without her bein able to bite them (I guess that white plastic guard thingy blocks her chompers)

this sounded cool and wholesome before but after your post I'm a lil concerned about the problematics of the situation

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
honestly id go to a rooftop asap and attempt to survive a week or so since theyd all "die" after they have no more food. afterwards, id also die probably due to extreme spread of disease likely due to hundreds of millions of rotting bodies lying around

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Gatekeeper posted:

today on imdb I learned that ayn Randian fuckman and music video director zack "attack" snyder's 2008 reimagining of dawn of the dead featured a deleted scene of some turbobros keeping a hot dead girl in a small pen with a football helmet on her head so they can bang her on a dirty mattress without her bein able to bite them (I guess that white plastic guard thingy blocks her chompers)

this sounded cool and wholesome before but after your post I'm a lil concerned about the problematics of the situation

It would seem to me that if the zombie virus is transmissible through a bite (I'm guessing in the saliva), then it is highly likely that the zombie virus would also be transmissible through sexual contact. This means that a broken condom is a way-more problematic issue than it is today. I wonder if the zombie woman could get pregnant and give birth to a little zombaby, and if you would have to pay zombie child support.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Handy tip:

British troops with lovely, unreliable, inaccurate firearms would routinely massacre thousands of screaming, fast, sneaky, capable of planning African natives with only a few dozen troops taking effectively 0 losses.

A slow moving, walks directly at you, obvious enemy incapable of thinking or planning, enemy is going to be cut down by a modern military so fast they would have to be put on an endangered species list.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
in all likelihood I prob wouldn't read this thread

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Gatekeeper posted:

this is the kind of thing american cinema needs, harsh realism, because who wouldn't turn into a corpse raper collecting half rotten dead girls if given half a chance???

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
I'm going to the library at the first sign of zombie apocalypse:

• medical text
  • agriculture text
  • foraging text
  • dungeon master's guide
  • monster manual

But let's be realistic: without Google or wifi or internet in general I'd be a goner anyway.

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/yBpNWgN9DQQ

naem fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Sep 4, 2016

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

Flesh Forge posted:

if all the zombies come at the same time then i guess im gonna drown in zombie jizz

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

idk but if theres one thign i wouldnt do its join with other people in a group

cause that never works out

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
gonna suck a zombies dick

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'll tell them about gamer gate, milos yammpilous, call them cucks, and show them pepe the frog, op.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'll make myself as sexually unattractive and white as possible. They always kill the blacks and sluts first in the movies. :tinfoil:

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I'll make myself as sexually unattractive and white as possible. They always kill the blacks and sluts first in the movies. :tinfoil:

Triggered af :mad:

naem
May 29, 2011

You know what? I'd just go be a zombie. WAY more fun than canned food and and screaming

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
I'm in the wrong profession for this. I would probably end up getting bit in the first few minutes and be part of the great wave of zombie medics.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

jackyl posted:

in all likelihood I prob wouldn't read this thread

My hero

naem
May 29, 2011

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Has anyone made a CORAL joke yet?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I'm going to corner the market in ketchup. People are going to be eating some gnarly poo poo, and Fido or fluffy are gonna taste a lot better with ketchup.

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

Serviette posted:

I'm going to the library at the first sign of zombie apocalypse:

[list]
- BURN PAPER

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

https://youtu.be/avaSdC0QOUM

krustysean
Dec 25, 2014
I have prepared for this already. I have a goat to tie to the tree, some spare rope, a brick and lots of lube. Not sure if zombies have internal selfbasting. I heard that some living girls have this ability

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
If zombie apocalypse was to happen, for real, then I'd probably just apply a gun directly to my forehead.

Keebler Cookout
Aug 25, 2014

Drinking is important to my well being.
Is it frowned upon to have sex with a zombie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I'll just gently caress my brains out then I won't be desirable to ANYONE! I mean...more so than normal.

• Locked thread