Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Op what are walking dead style zombies. Are they shamblers or are we talking 28 Days Later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Oh easy then, shamblers aren't really climbers so just y'know find something that's a pain in the rear end to scale. I always knew doing suspicious poo poo like climbing buildings in my teenage years would pay off when I grew up to be someone actually fit enough to do it properly. I mean, no parkour poo poo, but you don't need to know how to do that to pull yourself up some roofs or weird overhangs that take some basic thinking to navigate.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Serious Frolicking posted:

well how about millions of skeletons? sissy little clerics can't turn that many hit dice.

cast control undead, thin out their ranks with infighting

• Locked thread