Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I live in a city so I'd like to die or turn cannibal

edit: oops wrong thread lol

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Sep 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

504 posted:

Handy tip:

British troops with lovely, unreliable, inaccurate firearms would routinely massacre thousands of screaming, fast, sneaky, capable of planning African natives with only a few dozen troops taking effectively 0 losses.

A slow moving, walks directly at you, obvious enemy incapable of thinking or planning, enemy is going to be cut down by a modern military so fast they would have to be put on an endangered species list.

Living human people tend to stop attacking when you shoot them anywhere on their body, and the humans around them take notice

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Steal all the poo poo from the now dead people who thought the police or army would protect them during a fresh eating zombie outbreak.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

ColoradoCleric posted:

Why do all zombie films always show society immediately collapsing, it would take months for something like that to happen. I wanna see regular zombie cleanups and poo poo

Pretty sure they explain this in every movie about zombies

"Hmm, honey? There's a wide scale viral outbreak of mindless flesh eaters a few states over, think I should go to my job at the power/water/whatever factory anyway?"

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Sep 7, 2016

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

naem posted:

Zombie land would have been a much better movie with Michael Cera

Jesse eusenberg was really good in the Facebook movie because he plays an unlikable autistic well.

The zombie movie needed a Michael Cera to do that thing where he looks a the camera and breaks the forth wall and is like "wait what? I don't"

Best part of zombieland is the opening title sequence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AFnThY472c

Still a good movie though

• Locked thread