Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
a suppressor doesn't seem too complex, but subsonic ammo is kind of important if you're trying to be silent. I just have to get my camping stuff, whatever food I have on hand and head north, meet up with whatever survivors get together in the north.

I'd lead excursions to get materials and have people put together trapping lanes that we use to get from north to south and back, constructed in such a way that attracted zombies follow along a separate foot track that terminates into killing fields that freezes zombies.

near the killing fields i'd put together electric plants that run on burning corpses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Bagarthach posted:

I'd turn the tables and start eating THEIR brains a little at a time until I built up an immunity. Then when one bites me, I'd go "I'm immune, IDIOT!" and punch them in the face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIOLd40wExc

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

• Locked thread