Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
My friend has a weird doomsday prepper mentality and claims that in the event of the collapse of civilization he'll be fine cuz his folks got land (out in the texas hill country, not prime cropland I'd point out, also its still densely populated enough to cause major problems in that kind of scenario.)

I tell him it's great that he has the will to go back to being a dirt farmer like his stupid, lovely rear end, short-lived ancestors. As for me, if it ever gets bad enough that power goes off and the internet goes down, im gonna hunter s thompson. Even if I was tough enough to do it, I have zero desire to mad max it. Internet and ac and refrigeration and foods from all over the world and endless entertainment and quick availability of information I'm curious about are the kind of thing that makes life worth living to me. If that poo poo goes, I follow very shortly. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread