Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I'm excited because I'm coming from the glorious iPhone 5c. I can't wait to have Touch ID. :monocle:

The less exciting part is that I won't be able to pre order until a day after it opens up so I'll probably never see it until November.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Macrumors is doing a really good live coverage of the event. Goes without saying not to read the comments.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
is this what black friday feels like

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

verdigris murder posted:

iPhones are basically pre/live and post ironic dolls for men, whereas women use them for trolling Grindr and posting Instagram pictures of their tits.

I knew jon pop would finally return home

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Bum the Sad posted:

If it makes you feel any better mine is going to my moms house 230 miles away. I'm having it held at the depot by her house though so she can just hand it back and give them 20 bucks to ship it to me. So I won't get it until Thursday :smith:

Same but ~300 miles and it happened last week. It's mega convenient to be on my mom's family plan, except for this very occasion. I wonder what the reasoning is, since apparently AT&T does it in addition to Verizon. It seems inefficient and wasteful for everyone involved.

Still, somehow, some way, Tim's divine graces blessed me by managing to send the phone six days earlier than Verizon estimated. So even with the phone leapfrogging across California, I'm still getting it early. :unsmith: Its out for delivery today and the mailman cannot be here soon enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Bum the Sad posted:

Well now that this is over with i guess it's the last time? I mean from now on we schedule pickups at the store right?
I had the impression that you couldn't do that as well. Oh well, thats a problem for 2018. :getin:

Speakers on the 7 are definitely nice. Not comparable to a proper speaker when it comes to actual quality, but it can get much louder and still sound reasonably well. Good shizz.

• Locked thread