Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
this thing is pretty sweet ->

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Vintimus Prime posted:

Haha next legendary in the upcoming Pokemon game.

Really interested like everyone else how Apple is going to spin removal of the headphone jack.

If it's waterproof rated that's how.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
jumpman jumpman jumpman jumpman jumpman jumpman

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Is this a bizarre hip hop tribute to Mario?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
whos the angular black guy

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

ChadSexington posted:

iPhone 7 Pharrell edition confirmed.

Oh the Smokey the bear hat guy

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
TOLD YOU IT WAS A MARIO TRIBUTE

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Yeah I called that the top of Page 4, gently caress y'all

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

cowofwar posted:

Nintendo brings a fart app to the app store fart marketplace. Pokemon Go and that other lovely avatar game are all barely games.

you bring a fart to this forum

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I'm bored

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
a satisfying watch

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Thank god I've been needing a device to remind me to breathe.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
dead gay game

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

shadowvine118 posted:

Ok, waterproof, atleast.

Thats what I needed.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I'll buy your dumb watch now, I'm tired of paying to get my fancy swiss poo poo serviced every few years

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Robust

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
fill me with nits

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I'll enjoy your hike

with my dick

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
SPACE MATERIAL

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
It's shiny? That's the announcement?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I'm gonna get the matte black one. I'm glad thats the one I like the most because people will be mugging the glossy black preorders I'm sure.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Lblitzer posted:

It's funny how people get waterproof and water resistant confused. So many people are gonna be mad.

Nothing but a solid metal cube is waterproof really.

This thing is the standard 1 meter for 30 minutes says google, that moth "water proof" gadgets have, like my UE Boom 2 speaker.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

silentq15 posted:

What common user is using these features?

People taking pictures of their babies

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

eames posted:

arguably the worst part is that it uses :siren: machine learning :siren: to recognize faces, so it probably won't work on normal objects.
I expected something like a shrunk down version of the kinect.

It might? With two lenses giving it binocular vision cant it do some voodoo on everything?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Betting $10 the next iPhone is gonna ditch lightning and move to Thunderbolt 3/USB C.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Roadie posted:

If the iPhone 8 carries through on the "all glass enclosure full face screen with wireless charging" thing they may just ditch a connector port altogether.

I just feel like Apple really wants to make sure they get you fully invested in lightning and then gently caress you hard by going lol thunderbolt now.

They should of just said gently caress it and done it with this model. Finally get everything onto using compatible cables as USB-C connector becomes common.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I logged into the store instantly on my phone. Still couldnt get a Jet Black on September 16, got a Sept 26 ship date.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
gently caress now it says Oct 4

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
It also wouldn't let me change the shipping address it's being shipped to my mom whose across the state. I'll have to spend an hour on the phone with apple I'm sure.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Yeah same even after I updated my address in app it decided to use the address on my Att account anyway, but hell I've got till October to sort it out!! :shepface:

:shepface:

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Yeah same even after I updated my address in app it decided to use the address on my Att account anyway, but hell I've got till October to sort it out!! :shepface:
Looks like it'll take that long before you can contact Apple. I tried to call them at what would be like 5:30am pacific and the phone was like yeah. We aren't even going to put you on hold we have so much call volume. Go gently caress yourself goodbye.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Housh posted:

they should make something like that for 3.5 to lightning to slip on the ends of headphone cables

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Endless Mike posted:

I think he means a thing to keep it in place. Maybe the company that makes these can make them

They're $9. You can just l leave them attached to your favorite headphones.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

OldSenileGuy posted:

Yeah, they had plenty of 7+ on display. And I was kind of surprised that none of them were tethered to the table in any way. Sure they had lots of security walking around, but with everyone playing with the phones and comparing them to their own phones, I could easily see people trying to pocket the new ones.

Yeah but they'd be all apple locked and useless.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Oh look my Delivers 04 Oct, 2016 - 10 Oct, 2016 order just changed to preparing for shipment.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Rubiks Pubes posted:

How many of you whose Oct 4-10 orders changed today ordered a Plus? Mine is a 256gb matte black plus and seems like the black ones are in shorter supply.

I ordered a Jet black 128 plus.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

LODGE NORTH posted:

I have a shitburger 5C
You are a poor almost Android phone haver.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I just kind of upgraded out of tradition. I always get a new phone after 2 years. Although honestly I could have waited since I have a brand new 6+ because I got it swapped out a month ago under apple care for having a lovely battery. Oh well I did the yearly upgrade program anyway so I can just trade it in for next years model if it's something truly cool.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Michael Scott posted:

I decided to get the 7 instead of the 7 Plus. I'm always second guessing. I wonder if the Plus would be better.

It would be. Enjoy your babby phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I mean if you have tiny girl hands and wear really right pants or need to smuggle it in your prison pocket I guess the regular 7 is ok.

• Locked thread