Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

King of Bees posted:

They probably threw all their garbage in a barrel aand then it rained and it sat around a while and some dumbasss drank it and was was like "whoah I'm all messed up, better become a saint!"

But there's only 40,000 saints who get saved in the mainframe, that's all the gold they have. I mean you're not gonna cash out on some beer and wine and poo poo and not get necromanced. You gotta have some serious duckets to get your poo poo right to send your DNA into the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

But there's only 40,000 saints who get saved in the mainframe, that's all the gold they have. I mean you're not gonna cash out on some beer and wine and poo poo and not get necromanced. You gotta have some serious duckets to get your poo poo right to send your DNA into the future.

Quote for truth

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
gods seem a lil queer to me even the capital G like "ooh i wanna cosplay as my kid while I get the poo poo bdsm'ed outta me" pretty queer

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
God could have told them about that mold which makes penicillin and not just how to brew stuff. That's how you know it's all fake. No advanced knowledge in an all-knowing being

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

dad gay. so what posted:

we have all fallen short of the glory of god

this is definitely going in my collection of favorite out of context goon quotes

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

God wen get so plenny love an aloha fo da peopo inside da world, dat he wen send me, his one an ony Boy, so dat everybody dat trus me no get cut off from God, but get da real kine life dat stay to da max foeva.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I'm planning on writing a sequel pretty soon, anything in particular you'd like to see in it?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
it created the whole dues ex machina trope motherfucking poo poo

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

books without pictures are worthless

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
I believe in the bible because my parents shoved it down my throat from infancy.

Boy do I get angry when anyone in anyway says anything that makes me consider how utterly ridiculous it all is.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i understand why ppl need bibles. death can be spooky. people want to be told that it's not the end.

as for me, what do i think will happen to my body after i die? idk

:smuggo:

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Gatekeeper posted:

i understand why ppl need bibles. death can be spooky. people want to be told that it's not the end.

as for me, what do i think will happen to my body after i die? idk

:smuggo:

I believe Gozer gets it.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

Angels are everywhere op.

So true Vendagoat. Spot on man.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i actually believe it was written in the 20s

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
Post hot and sexy Bible verses itt

no mom very hungry
Oct 5, 2004

You are getting sleepy...

While the king sitteth at his table, my spikenard sendeth forth the smell thereof. A bundle of myrrh is my well-beloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts. [Song of Solomon 1:12-13] :heysexy:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I saw a man on a street corner near Coors Field yelling about the bible into a megaphone tonight. Was it you op??

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
yeah, Bible Black

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I found it to be a bit too preachy, OP

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Better than The Art of the Deal? I doubt it!

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
actually the qur'an is better

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

This baby is off the charts

Moridin920 posted:

no but not really though because afterwards you burn for eternity lol

I have some really good news for you, brother!

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

RaceBannon posted:

actually the qur'an is better

no judgment on the religion istself but the qur'an is loving boring

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cnut the Great posted:

the bible is sick its full of great stories, like when they behead john the baptist bc some hooker told them to or when jesus talks to a donkey, or the barfing of the disciples on the sea of galilee after the what must have been like the 50th wine miracle

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

the bible is sick its full of great stories, like when they behead john the baptist bc some hooker told them to or when jesus talks to a donkey, or the barfing of the disciples on the sea of galilee after the what must have been like the 50th wine miracle

its good

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
swords and rushing water are coming out of jesus's mouth and the stars are falling and it turns out the city of god is covered in rhinestones and beryl lol i believe satan is a dragon in that one

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

My pastor told me the bible is all satan's lies and the best way to keep the faith is to put my credit card in this little machine

he's really christian so he knows what he's talking about

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Orkin Mang posted:

yeah i know. literally teh only time the qur'an gets interesting is when it's retelling stories from the bible

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

masturbated SO MUCH to the Bathsheba scenes

Bert Roberge fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Sep 3, 2016

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

dad gay. so what posted:

its one of the oldest and most respected books and according to most accounts it is the literal word of god. just for that fact alone, it is probably worth looking into. thanks for your time.

"The Bible" means "the book" in Greek.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The Bible is good.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The Bible is good.

Yeah, Bible Black

mystery at hog island
Aug 16, 2003
Captain of Outer Space
I agree.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gamer With Dignity posted:

"The Bible" means "the book" in Greek.

case closed

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
*in high pitched nerd voice* um thee correct term is "canonized scripture"

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8wlLL-8WDY

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Cnut the Great posted:

the religion is poo poo too, lol

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

your mother sucks cocks in hell

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

RaceBannon posted:

the religion is poo poo too, lol

no the qur'an was really boring to read but it still gives you an appreciation of how muhammad really was a social reformer for his time and place. anyone who takes the qur'an literally is just as lovely as anyone who takes the bible literally, it doesn't mean the entire religion is without philosophical or aesthetic value

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Cnut the Great posted:

it still gives you an appreciation of how muhammad really was a social reformer

lol

• Locked thread