Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Unless you carpeted your kitchen/sunroom/foyer like a fool I recommend a steam mop. I just got one andd I have to say that it rules! All the salsa, egg yolk, red wine stains just surrender under the hot pressure of a sweet steam mop. Maybe your dog tracked some mud in your mud room? Steam mop got it. Passed out and spilled a Tom Collins on the tiles? Blow it away with a steam mop. Need some extra money? Hire out as a steam moppist. Easy money. I hope you all get a steam mop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I don't clean up after myself

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
ok so OP is made of money apparently

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

ROFLburger posted:

ok so OP is made of money apparently

Literally or figuratively?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have a wood floor and i clean it by moving a rag around with my foot

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

King of Bees posted:

Unless you carpeted your kitchen/sunroom/foyer like a fool I recommend a steam mop. I just got one andd I have to say that it rules! All the salsa, egg yolk, red wine stains just surrender under the hot pressure of a sweet steam mop. Maybe your dog tracked some mud in your mud room? Steam mop got it. Passed out and spilled a Tom Collins on the tiles? Blow it away with a steam mop. Need some extra money? Hire out as a steam moppist. Easy money. I hope you all get a steam mop.

Keep going. Almost there.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Enfield posted:

i have a wood floor and i clean it by moving a rag around with my foot

You can put on a white t shirt and squirm through the place like a small snake and see what collects on your t shirt

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

King of Bees posted:

You can put on a white t shirt and squirm through the place like a small snake and see what collects on your t shirt

You might be surprised!!!

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

King of Bees posted:

Voted 4, thread delivers but title has poor grammar.

Op, if you haven't done so already, you should really invest in a pressure washer. They're the steam mops of outside.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

King of Bees posted:

i do that regardless. they call me snakebite

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

jazzyhattrick posted:

Voted 4, thread delivers but title has poor grammar.

Op, if you haven't done so already, you should really invest in a pressure washer. They're the steam mops of outside.

I have one and I'll pressure wash your face for giving me a four. (,Plus it's good exfoliating)

Enfield posted:

i do that regardless. they call me snakebite

I've been calling you that since day one.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

King of Bees posted:

I have one and I'll pressure wash your face for giving me a four. (,Plus it's good exfoliating)

Exfoliating is a good use for a pressure washer, but mainly it's for outdoor use.

Dusty car? Pressure washer!

Dirty flower bed? Pressure washer!

Muddy dog? Pressure washer!

Stinky homeless man?

PRESSURE WASHER!!!

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
steam my mop you gently caress man

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

reallivedinosaur posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

reallivedinosaur posted:

Mods, please make this the word filter for "suck my dick, you gently caress man."

• Locked thread