Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if youre like me then you know that variety is the spice of life. when swinging by the popular christian values fastfood restaurant chick fil a i like to get 8 sometimes even 12 chick fil a chicken nuggets and as many dipping sauces as theyll give me. theres classics like ranch, buffalo, bbq and then new comers like chick fil a chick fil a sauce and also a brand new one called swwet and spicy sriracha. boy is it something ! I just got to try this new sauce recently and it blew my goddamn socks off. im salivating now just thinking of those goddamn sweet and savory asian flavors blending together around breaded chicken parts gently caress me it's beter than sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

idk man sriracha is soo six months ago

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

idk man sriracha is soo six months ago

sorry chick fil a's sauce r&d labs cant keep up with fickle rear end foodie trends. taco bell beat em to market with their gay sriracha thing by months

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
sex is overrated. a lot of things are better than it

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

chika filla just opened here people were waiting like thirty minutes in line to try that poo poo I couldn't imagine being the kind of waste of space lard monster that gets excited about fast food

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i like the chik-fil0a sacue for my fries and the honey mustard for my nuggets but i must say i was intrigued i just didnt have time to experient

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

kazr posted:

chika filla just opened here people were waiting like thirty minutes in line to try that poo poo I couldn't imagine being the kind of waste if space lard monster that gets excited about fast food

same thing happens here whenever a new franchise comes to town for the first time. i cant imagine what would happen if in and out ever branches out to here people will get trampled and poo poo at the grand opening

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

dad gay. so what posted:

i like the chik-fil0a sacue for my fries and the honey mustard for my nuggets but i must say i was intrigued i just didnt have time to experient

those are solid choices. absolutely dip your fries in those bad boys. chick fil a sauces is the mothers milk (tit juice)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

kazr posted:

chika filla just opened here people were waiting like thirty minutes in line to try that poo poo I couldn't imagine being the kind of waste of space lard monster that gets excited about fast food
if you've ever had chik-fil-a, you would understand

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what is yalls feelings on the great divider: polynesian sauce

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

symbolic posted:

if you've ever had chik-fil-a, you would understand

why

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

what is yalls feelings on the great divider: polynesian sauce

its my number 2 nugget sauce

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i usually go for ranch+buffalo combo

i also dip fries in the ranch cause i like to live on the edge (of heart failure)

this new sriracha offering is kinda like a spicy polynesian sauce which is right up my alley it's fuckin the whole game up

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I don't go to Chick-fil-a but there is a local place here that makes shoestring fries that I like to dip either in the wing sauce, or their dill dip.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
ive never been to a chik fil a but my friend is a manager at one and says they have a mandatory employee prayer circle every morning. also one time he came home from work wearing his chik fil a shirt and his lesbian neighbor threw a cup of ice at him lmfao

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
no opinions on dipping sauces tho

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I don't go to Chick-fil-a but there is a local place here that makes shoestring fries that I like to dip either in the wing sauce, or their dill dip.

hrmm youre lucky i lime shoe string fries bub ... ill allow this post to remain in my chik fil a sauce thrad

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Raising Canes texas toast plus the Canes Sauce or go gently caress your mother.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

the great deceiver posted:

ive never been to a chik fil a but my friend is a manager at one and says they have a mandatory employee prayer circle every morning. also one time he came home from work wearing his chik fil a shirt and his lesbian neighbor threw a cup of ice at him lmfao

i can neither confirm nor deny but that sounds pretty likely. those guys sure do love jesus. maybe that's how they got their chicken sauces so blessed

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dave_Indeed posted:

Raising Canes texas toast plus the Canes Sauce or go gently caress your mother.

do they sell that at chick fil a you miserable piece of poo poo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

it's good

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

whats the main ingredient in all these sauces? modified corn syrup? real natural huh

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Closed Sundays? Where the gently caress do you think you are, Germany?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i think it's the social oppression which makes the chicken better, like how you need rain to appreciate the sunshine? somehow they've condensed that effect directly into flavor.

they're the amish of fried chicken

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

No Franch, No Peace.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
chick fil a sauce or ranch only please. by no coincidence the most calorie-laden of the chick fil a sauce options

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

get three spicy chicken sandwiches and dump a packet of chick fil a sauce on each of them

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I'd try it but no im not gonna wait in long rear end line to be condescendingly sold some dry rear end chicken. gently caress christians, hail satan.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the spicy chicken chick fil a sandwich is an inferior chicken. if you want a spicy chick fil a sandwich order a number one (chick fil a chicken sandwich) and add a little mayo to the bun. now douse the patty with buffalo sauce and enjoy quickly before it gets soggy :getin:

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

the chick fil a sauce is indistinguishable from their honey mustard but they are both very good

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

thathonkey posted:

the spicy chicken chick fil a sandwich is an inferior chicken. if you want a spicy chick fil a sandwich order a number one (chick fil a chicken sandwich) and add a little mayo to the bun. now douse the patty with buffalo sauce and enjoy quickly before it gets soggy :getin:

sage fuckin advice right here scrubs

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
two dippomg sauce threads on the first page. Mods? possible RSF forum? mods?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
just use buffalo you goddamned idiots!!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

the great deceiver posted:

That lesbian shouldn't have done that

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i dont care for it

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
kind of a toss-up because chick-fil-a has mayo packets out in the open while arby's has horsey sauce out in the open. really depends on what you want to mix with each base sauce. the possibilities are limitless.

don't limit yourself by what sauces these chains "offer". They are only about oppression and anxiety.

mix your own life

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

satanic splash-back posted:

i dont care for it

i didnt like it at first but now im craving some so maybe it is a grower

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
dinosaur jizz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU