Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Raising Caine's is much better and you can eat it knowing that your cash isn't being put towards killing African gays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

the great deceiver posted:

maybe i will go to a chik fil a one day

come to atl we'll hit up "the dwarf house" (the original chick fil a). they got two entrances one for normals adults and one that is real low for dwarfs and kids. it's fun we can prwtend to be dwarves

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Detective No. 27 posted:

Raising Caine's is much better and you can eat it knowing that your cash isn't being put towards killing African gays.

Raising Caine's is gross

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

thathonkey posted:

come to atl we'll hit up "the dwarf house" (the original chick fil a). they got two entrances one for normals adults and one that is real low for dwarfs and kids. it's fun we can prwtend to be dwarves

oh man im down as long as we def use the dwarf door

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Guy Goodbody posted:

That lesbian shouldn't have done that

I disagree.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
Dang op. I didn't know they had a new sauce. I know what's for lunch Saturday.

They got rid of the spicy chicken biscuit to "make room" for the new poo poo muffin which is like grilled chicken and egg whites on an English muffin and it really reallllly pissed off their Facebook fans. "Muh boycotts and change.org partitions. Lol.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i boycotted chick fil a for about a year . A whole fuckin year no chicken biscuits no chicken sandwiches not even chicken nugs it wss awful and all because they hate homo sex ... But then obummer legslized gay marriage AND gay sex so i figure whats the harm in me resuming the enjoyment of their tasty rear end chicken products even if they are dumb hick rear end jesus freaks

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

shoophobo posted:

Dang op. I didn't know they had a new sauce. I know what's for lunch Saturday.

They got rid of the spicy chicken biscuit to "make room" for the new poo poo muffin which is like grilled chicken and egg whites on an English muffin and it really reallllly pissed off their Facebook fans. "Muh boycotts and change.org partitions. Lol.

They got rid of the spicy chicken biscuit? That's hosed up.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i like the chicken mini breakfast bites. also chicken biscuits. didnt know they had a spicy one

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib
Yeah just the spicy biscuit. You can still get the minis (pro move breakfast ) and the reg biscuit.

I used to eat chickfila breakfast way too loving often.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
chemicals help make overly-processed foods like chicken nuggets possibl

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib
The sunflower bagel with chicken and egg is also p gud. But not biscuit good.

Fuckin chick fil a.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

the trump tutelage posted:

chemicals help make overly-processed foods like chicken nuggets possibl

nobody cares

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

thathonkey posted:

nobody cares

tendies and nuggers for lyfe

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
upon reading this thread, tried the new sauce. it was good, the spicy and sweet flavors really mesh together nicely imho

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

any vidz of a dude fuckin' a chika filla spicy sammich yet??

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib
brb. Going to chick fila and gettin extra mayo

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

thathonkey posted:

i boycotted chick fil a for about a year . A whole fuckin year no chicken biscuits no chicken sandwiches not even chicken nugs it wss awful and all because they hate homo sex ... But then obummer legslized gay marriage AND gay sex so i figure whats the harm in me resuming the enjoyment of their tasty rear end chicken products even if they are dumb hick rear end jesus freaks

I have a gay friend that eats there and doesn't give a poo poo because he knows that it's delicious. Don't let politics overrule your taste buds. Shits amazing.

The McDonalds corporation could officially come out with a "kill all straight white men" social policy and you better believe I'd still be eating those fries.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib
I could give a gently caress about Mr.chickfila personal opinion on the gay.
They make drat good chicken sandwich and gently caress me if I'll stop eating it.
Like what? Me not eating chicfila will make them somehow change their mind about girls eating box or dudes gobblin cock? gently caress no. That dude thinks the way he does and like, whatever man. Fine.
Just eat the chicken.
:henget:

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

There's a really good chicken place you guys really ought to try. It's called "Kentucky Fried Chicken."

Try the KFC Nashville Hot Chicken.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

im gonna boycott every corporation that does something really lovely

cant wait to not buy anything ever again it should really help my budget

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Goon likes fast food whoda thunk it

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Reviewbrah has the best fast food reviews

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al Cowens posted:

Reviewbrah has the best fast food reviews

It's kind of weird that you can rank fast food reviewers

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
At least it makes up for their lovely unseasoned chicken.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

shoophobo posted:

tendies and nuggers for lyfe

suck it down

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

There's a CFA right by my place, like within walking distance, and I think I've been there twice

I'll definitely check out this new Sriracha inspired sauce however, so thank you for the heads up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I like chick fil a sauces. I don't usually eat out but I like that the idea of eating at chick fil a makes people mad.

choprite
Sep 29, 2007
just about as retarded as you'd think
thread is unwoke and basic

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
The Chick-fil-a sauce is actually there best sauce in my opinion. The polynesian sauce is good too, but there is just something about the chick-fil-a sauce that is loving rocking. As a white person i'm going to assume it is because they threw mayo in it, and god drat if the scotch-irish portion of me doesn't assume mayo is the most exotic of sauces.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Philthy posted:

At least it makes up for their lovely unseasoned chicken.

:frogout:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

the great deceiver posted:

maybe i will go to a chik fil a one day

not on sundays

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

dad gay. so what posted:

not on sundays

if it's sunday and i get a kickin for that chicken i just break in to a nearby chick fil a (theyre completely unguarded on sunday ) and start prepping my own fried chicken parts, frying waffle fries, and brewing sweet tea drink

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

if it's sunday and i get a kickin for that chicken i just break in to a nearby chick fil a (theyre completely unguarded on sunday ) and start prepping my own fried chicken parts, frying waffle fries, and brewing sweet tea drink

i respect your commitment however your disrespect to the mormon faith is disturbing

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what a stupid name for a restaurant. sound like some gay elf name. [food stuff] + [emperor/king/queen/to go/lads/stop]

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

i respect your commitment however your disrespect to the mormon faith is disturbing

their religious uniforms are kmart suits with nametags lol. even their pope has a nametag lol. though the magical underpants intrigue me, if theyre real. i met one of their elders and he was a 17 year old asian man with pretty bad acne scars and i ignored him

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i want to start a restaurant called "mosquitoes-r-us"

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

i want to start a restaurant called "mosquitoes-r-us"

zardgaxs zika pool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU