Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

It's a month later so I'm replying partrly just to bump the thread. But Iguodala and Tyson Chandler are droppable imo, though you are in a sort of deep league so I don't know what's available. They both were borderline rosterable last season and are each over 30 so there's not any big up-side in hanging onto them, and if someone else takes them, you're not losing much. Someone like Terrence Jones may fizzle but at least has a chance of being a winning lottery ticket, or maybe there's other guys of that nature on your waiver wire. I don't know if he's for real but Chriss has put up some pretty tantalizing preseason stats as a rookie for Phoenix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

What are your keeper rules? Depending on how long you'll be allowed to hold players, the #1 draft pick perhaps should be Karl Anthony Towns over guys like Curry because he's 7 years younger.

How many guys can you keep? A couple of possible elite level guys that you could roll the dice on in later rounds are Joel Embiid and Devin Booker. These are guys whose Yahoo ranks put them probably in the 10th round or later but who have potential to be among the best in their positions in a year or two.
eta: Porzingis, DAngelo Russell

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Oct 20, 2016

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Definitely George Hill. He's more proven, he's having a good year so far with his new team, and Jrue will come back eventually and make Frazier irrelevant

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Nobody really loses that trade, but a few nice perks about Giannis are that he's eligible at more positions and if A:TO is a category his assists are more valuable than in a standard league. When all is said and done Giannis also probably does better at block+steal and but definitely does worse at FT%. I think Giannis will end up playing several more minutes per game too though, so I probably stick with him

• Locked thread