Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
My friends and I have keeper leagues in the other 3 sports, so we've decided to do a basketball keeper league startup this year and do an all-sports grand championship. Considering that none of us really know anything about basketball, I'm really hoping that I can draft a juggernaut and get a free bump in the overall standings. Anybody have any advice? Sleepers and keepers to target?

It's a 10-team H2H with basically every category represented. Draft is tonight at 10p ET

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I think you keep a starting lineup (2 G, 2 F, C) one round higher than the previous year, not really anything super complicated

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

This is what i ended up with

1. (5) Giannis Antetokounmpo PG,SG,SF
2. (16) John Wall PG
3. (25) Blake Griffin PF,C
4. (36) Andrew Wiggins SG,SF
5. (45) Tobias Harris SF,PF
6. (56) Zach LaVine PG,SG
7. (65) Marcin Gortat C
8. (76) Jordan Clarkson PG,SG
9. (85) Julius Randle PF
10. (96) Gorgui Dieng PF,C
11. (105) Kentavious Caldwell-Pope SG
12. (116) Marvin Williams SF,PF
13. (125) Jrue Holiday PG
14. (136) Willie Cauley-Stein PF,C
15. (145) Seth Curry PG
16. (156) Jared Sullinger PF,C

Rosters are huge (PG, SG, Gx2, SF, PF, Fx2, C, C, UT x2)

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I drafted Giannis at 1.5 in a keeper startup, knowing nothing about basketball, and I have no intentions of trading him for anyone

• Locked thread