Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
Drank a bunch of beer and ate pizza last night. Currently on my 3rd coffee and I'm chain smoking this morning. I can't stop making GBS threads and my rear end in a top hat is on fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
What kind of beer?

Macaroni n Smegma
Feb 2, 2005

shi't
did you have regular marinara sauce on the pizza or did you get white / creamy garlic / ranch sauce, this is important

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Drink some Imodium

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
drink some diarrhea

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
or do some hard opioids. those usually constipate you and will solve all you hangover problems and actually, all other problems in your life

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
eat concrete then roll around on the floor

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Eat some dog hair

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

smoke a menthol with your butt
that will help cool down your fire rear end in a top hat

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Decebal posted:

Drink some Imodium

just don't take too much or you'll die like that goons husband

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
Thanks for all the great tips friends! I hadn't really intended on this being an advice thread but I like the new direction. Personally I have chosen to lie on the floor and curl up into the fetal position and moan really loudly for the next 3 hours

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

GRANNY SUGASLUTZZ posted:

Thanks for all the great tips friends! I hadn't really intended on this being an advice thread but I like the new direction. Personally I have chosen to lie on the floor and curl up into the fetal position and moan really loudly for the next 3 hours

don't forget to to take a shot of diarrhea. a ittle "hair of the dog" if you will

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if i drinka box of chardonay my diarrhea is green with a lot of yellow in it. merlot is black as night

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

just ray posted:

don't forget to to take a shot of diarrhea. a ittle "hair of the dog" if you will

I'm actually just going to diarrhea in my keurig and then make another cup of coffee, same difference right?

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
also drink some booze ftw

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

just ray posted:

also drink some booze ftw

i find this cures the hangover but leads to other problems down the road

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

Orkin Mang posted:

if i drinka box of chardonay my diarrhea is green with a lot of yellow in it. merlot is black as night

Im a medical professional and I'm sorry to tell u this but u only have a few months to live. You'll be in my prayers

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

i find this cures the hangover but leads to other problems down the road

yeah i was scrounging around for some booze and al i wfound was a warm beer and some canned air

bing_commander
Aug 14, 2009

In other news..
*stays in bed until the last possible moment and then makes a mad dash towards the shitter

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Im a medical professional and I'm sorry to tell u this but u only have a few months to live. You'll be in my prayers

id kill for some merlot right now

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

instead of getting rid of them i just let the bedbugs live on me but the wounds have given me necrosis of the torso. doc says weeks tops unless i wash my sheets and im kind of a procrastinator soo

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

id kill for some merlot right now

i read that red wine actually cures cancer.the more the better

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

Orkin Mang posted:

instead of getting rid of them i just let the bedbugs live on me but the wounds have given me necrosis of the torso. doc says weeks tops unless i wash my sheets and im kind of a procrastinator soo

you should get some remoras to get rid of the bedbugs. I wonder if I could just attach a remora to my butt and dingus and poop and pee in them so I don't have to go to the bathroom. Would make for some epic raids!

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme
if your poo ends up being yellow go get a blood test. It indicates liver distress

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

dad gay. so what posted:

drink some diarrhea

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Im here to offer a second opinion: You were misdiagnosed earlier and have posting diarrhea instead.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm pretty sure your hangover is not what's causing the diarrhoea.

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

op have you tried not having diarrhoea, that usually works for me

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I switched from rye whiskey to vodka and my hangovers are much better now. Still have the shits and I ate Indian last night.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

i read that red wine actually cures cancer.the more the better

thats my theory plus it increases your diarhha which is good for cancer as well (it gets it out)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i just had the best breakfast burrito of my life it was a "huevos rancheros" burrito and i cant ephisize enough how much better it was than any other thing i have eaten in burrito form 5/5

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i love to poop

dad gay. so what posted:

i just had the best breakfast burrito of my life it was a "huevos rancheros" burrito and i cant ephisize enough how much better it was than any other thing i have eaten in burrito form 5/5

hell yeah!!!

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I love a good log which is why i drink plenty of water and firer.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

i love to poop

hell yeah!!!

the best part is it literally connected to my favorite liquor store which is so choice

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Try drinking a tall glass of milk and then eat 4 cups of cherries. That cures any kind of intestinal distress. Old drinkers secret :cheers:

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

dad gay. so what posted:

drink some diarrhea

gotta keep your body confused bro!

seriously tho, Ensure or Pedialyte to keep your electrolytes up.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i mean i never wanted to get there c ause i mean its a buttio store connected to a liquor store but boy howdy was i ever wrong plus he cave me some free samples of his smoothies and almond milk coffee mother fucker has his poo poo togehther

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQaZEbMEt44

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im agine perveftly made huevos rancheros in burrito form. a true masterpiece

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

diarrhea drains your body of vitamins, fluids, and electrolytes so make sure to drink it back up to replenish them

• Locked thread