Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

horriblePencilist posted:

I found out about this one in a 4chan thread today. Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro is a great series about a girl who is really into western games and her adventures from and to school.

We're already reading that over in the Surreal Daily Life manga thread ;)
But yeah it's quite decent. (When it's not being somewhat indecent.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

loving hyped for a boring summer vacation

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Found another good one!

Satoko to Nada!

It's a cute page-a-day style webcomic about a japanese exchange student and her roommate at college in the US.
I'm about 1/3 of the way through, and it's been very cute and good the whole time.

That's really cool. It reads much like something based on actual experiences, but the info page in Japanese says it's all fiction? But with an Egyptian journalist as editor.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Aki Eda, the lady who did Bonnouji, has a new series about the most wonderful thing in the world: sleep!

Word of warning, :nws: stuff from page one.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Well... Cute Girls Discussing Cute Trains?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I'll just say, right now will be a good time to catch up on Slow Start.