Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I did a random google search just because, and apparently they announced an anime for it this January. So that's nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Two new chapters for that today. It's now one of my favorites. Kiyo is just so happy her friend is living their dream, even if she couldn't but found something else that makes her happy. There's no jealousy, it's really cute and it's great. :allears:

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
A new Yurucamp, from a new volume which has a new Table of Contents page.

:3:

Edit: Haha, it starts with an onsen and includes quite the view. Of a gorgeous range of mountains.

Onean fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Sep 9, 2017

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Regarding Yurucamp:

Onean posted:

The chapter of the manga that was the girls' trip to the camping store was just translated, and it includes this little tidbit among the usual bunch of real-world information:

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
It's really good, and ends at a good point. Super recommended.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I missed the translation of volume 6 of Laid Back Camp coming out a month ago, whoops.

:3:

Wow, decadent.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Carpator Diei posted:

Seven Seas Entertainment just announced that they've licensed Love Me for What I Am (Fukakai na Boku no Subete o) by Kata Konayama; it probably counts as slice-of-life, or at least I wouldn't know where else to post about it. In any case, it's really good; certainly one of the most thougtful explorations of queer identities that I've encountered in manga (yes yes I know, not a high bar, but it's not just good about it by manga standards).

It comes up in the Shoujo/Josei/Romance thread. For anyone here that hasn't checked it out, agreed that it is really good.

If you want another good queer manga, The Woman You Are And Me is great too.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Afro's other series, mono, finally got another chapter scanlated.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Cross-post form the Dad Manga thread that I think could be mentioned here too.

Onean posted:

It hasn't really come up here, but the Teasing Master Takagi-san follow-up has always been cute, but this page in particular is really good.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Mangadex has all those options, too. They're under the drop-down next to the Bookmark button.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Yeah, but it has everything you initially mentioned.

Don't get me wrong, Baka-updates is great if you want a better option for tracking and discovering stuff, especially stuff that hasn't been recently updated. But if you don't want to keep track of multiple accounts, Mangadex has useful options itself.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I need to rewatch that. It's exactly the perfect kind of super-chill comedy I could use right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Speaking of sketching and slice of life, Sketchbook is still somewhat irregularly getting updates, and it's up to Vol 14 - which is the final volume, so there's hope that it'll actually end up completely scanlated at some point.

Hmm, that's one of my favorite anime from back when I was getting into it for the second time. I've occasionally gone back and rewatched it, but never considered looking up the manga. How's it been, long-term?

Also, the coincidence of this being mentioned the day after I come across a Lucky Star YTPMV that reminded me I wanted to hunt down a way to read that manga and see if it's adult aged follow-up ever materialized, is quite something.