Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Got two that fit in here more than the surreal thread.

Otaku Grandma

quote:

A slice-of-life about a grandma who had been captivated by 2D characters and became an otaku even after turning 80, and her grandson who kindly watches over while trying to keep a straight face! "SenorityxFanhood" - a comedy!

School Back

A tall fox-like janitor offers sage advice to many troubled students at her school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

The school really should consider giving Fushimi a raise since she's not just a janitor but a counselor herself. That was a nice chapter, I'm rooting for Mr. Basketball going into the future.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Thanks for the reminder. I was reading this one a while back but lost a lot of my bookmarks when I changed computers and completely forgot about it.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
If we're going to bring up Blue Period and modeling. It bears mentioning the authors one shot Nude Model. No rude titties though.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
New chapter of School Back and while it's not the main point of the chapter. I loathe how social media encourages people to just treat what is clearly something criminal as a spectator sport for their own amusement. It's a terrible permutation of the Bystander effect and you'd think with so many phones, someone would have called the cops or the station attendants but nope. Gotta watch some High Schooler stomp a mudhole in some pervert and put it up with a smarmy comment

doomrider7 posted:

I'm getting sad flashbacks of Rough Sketch Senpai getting axed.

Wasn't it like 3 of his serializations getting cancelled back to back? I feel really bad for Onio