Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
Press F for Angelico's legs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
Sometimes there is no time for pants.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
If he stops talking to Vampiro mid match, it may change his fortune

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I hate being That Guy but I really was not a fan of that episode. Maybe it's because I genuinely think Pentagon should be the Ace of LU and he's basically an afterthought, and it's not even an underdog story. He powered up and is still a loser rear end in a top hat in this booking.

And if a guy gets that loving beloved and marketable you don't keep him that way. Sure, turn him antihero like, say, Austin, who was never a textbook face, but give fans reasons to cheer him instead of making him a dude who loses and is then an rear end in a top hat about it.

You don't cheer for someone who is so salty he tries to break his opponents arms?
Weird standards there.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Xerzes posted:

Oh good. More Texano matches. Yay.

If it ends up as good as the Drago vs Aerostar series, I am fine with it

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

:lol: if Mundo gives Cueto back his $100,000 for a GOTG title shot and loses anyway.

Mundo will only get a titleshot when everyone but the champion is dead.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

A good chunk of the more amazing matches in the show include John Morrison. Nothing magical like Fenix vs Mil or any of the Trios where Angelico tries to die, but the more sustainable ones like any match he has with Ricochet or the only good matches Sexy Star has had besides the No Mas one, or vs El Patron back in Ultima Lucha 1.

I still think Puma vs Mundo Ironman match is the best Ironman match not involving Angle.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
At this point, Mundo is the second best Ironman performer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
Aztec Warfare 2.
Mundo's Ironman matches.
Every segment where someone visits Dario's office.

• Locked thread