Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

ICHIBAHN posted:

Matt Striker was insufferable this week.

The thing about Striker is that he's never really annoyed me too much whenever I've heard him on any show, but this week with the "beep beep beep" and all the army, war, and battle references and puns did grate on me quite a lot.

That said, the main event was really good and the stories being set up were also intriguing to me. Joey Ryan, you no good son of a bitch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

eljackass posted:

Drop-toehold is one of my fave moves in wrestling

You should go into the create a wrestler mode on Legends of Wrestling 2. Years ago, my friend and I watched the drop toe hold animation on repeat for about 15 minutes straight while making "Ack!", "Wuuurghhh!", "Aiieeee!", and other silly exclamations of pain.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

:lol: if Mundo gives Cueto back his $100,000 for a GOTG title shot and loses anyway.

Actually, $94,373. He had to pay someone off.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
If counting Aztec Warfare II as his first match in the temple, you can add Mysterio to the losers list as well.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Benne posted:

This is a most pleasant surprise. Now what the gently caress do they do without Dario?

You say that like no-one has ever risen from the dead in that show. Plus, my guess is he's not actually dead.

• Locked thread