Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
pentagon dark rules

matanza rules

son of havoc rules

dario cueto FUCKEN rules

sexy star is alright i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Jerusalem posted:

Okay gonna start watching LucIS THAT THE loving HONKY TONK MAN!?! :vince:

"One Giant Key" is when i realized this show should get an emmy and a people's choice award and a grammy

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Is the new ep not up on iTunes yet?

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Gavok posted:

Here's the panel report. Sorry about the clickbaity title. That's my editor's doing.

quote:

Dorian added to this by talking about the time he was reading scripts for AAA and Lucha Underground and the differences were staggering. Namely because the Lucha Underground script involved the world “teleportation.”

The best.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
He's a former CZW/PWG guy who looks like he'd be better off on stage with NOFX than in a wrestling ring.

He's alright.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
so uh, what's goin' on with Fenix?

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
SRM, just a simply yes or no will suffice (spoilered, of course), but is Lord Pindar actually a someone we will see in the Temple?

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
very happy that rabbit tribes gimmick is just "they have done a shitload of drugs"

also I am usually a matt striker apologist but "watch out ISIS!" and "modified staggered state" were particularly bad

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
that is actually great

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
the biggest thing for me this episode was pentagon throwing Doku halfway across the ring on the outside and her landing hard on the apron.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
during the first four-way:

Vampiro: "You know I gotta give it to dr Wagner. he's got that experience - he may be the only one in the ring now who's wrestled el santo."

you mean to tel me, vamp, that Joey Ryan has never had a match with el santo? I don't know if I can believe that

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
From what I heard Steve Pain was a "pain" to work with and rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, so he was fired pretty quickly

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Benne posted:

IIRC they pushed Night Claw as being from the Jaguar tribe, and if they're serious about this Seven Tribes thing going anywhere, then ... yeah, they'll have to find someone to fill that spot.

Who do they have representing the tribes, anyway? We've got, from my memory:

Puma (Prince Puma)
Moth (Marty and Mariposa)
Snake (Kobra Moon and her army of lizards)
Rabbit (Paul London and his band of Molly addicts)
Jaguar (Night Claw, which may or may not be recast)
I think Dragon (presumably Azteca Jr., given Drago's history with the snakes)
Phoenix (Fenix), I think? Can't remember if this was established as a tribe.

OK, so I'm clearly struggling. Someone did a big effortpost at one point, breaking down the tribes, can anyone link that to help me out?

Azteca is part of the Eagle tribe as per Striker and Vampiro this week.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
how is jack evans not dead

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
striker: there has never been a more deadly match in Lucha Underground than a four-way elimination match

motherfucker you literally watched multiple people DIE in casket matches

also that spider was terrifyingliy real

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Who was Marty spying on at the end? I thought it was Melissa but it didn't exactly look like her.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Once they have a streaming deal in place with Netflix or wherever, I want LU to release DVD sets for each season. And while they're doing that, include the outtake reel of their filming all those backstage segments. Give me Luis Fernandez-Gil cracking up over the stuff he has to say. Give me John Hennigan flubbing his lines. Maybe include a special feature about the live bands they've had at the shows.

They've all been amazing and I was shocked when I saw Voodoo Glow Skulls up there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Argenis, Vibora, Vinny, and ???

• Locked thread