Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Well Goons, we all have to check out someday. We all ponder this from time-to-time, and after much consideration I think I want to go out in a unique and memorable fashion, so no heart attack, stroke or car wreck for me.

Ideally, I'd like to go out through some absurd accident, like a baseball bat being thrown at a major league game, a stray golf ball, or frozen pile of crap falling from an airplane. Or something really stupid, like that guy who was killed with an atomic wedgie a few years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Autoerotic asphyxiation.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
assassination of course

two asses :lol:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

mdm posted:

assassination of course

two asses :lol:

Or one Nicki Minaj

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Plastic is fine

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Die in my sleep after a good day. No drama.

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

b-minus1 posted:

Plastic is fine

Paper you eco-terrorist!

PAPER.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
AIDS op.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Complaining about raw meat and produce being in the same bag

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wanna be the first 100 year old man to die from getting his dick sucked too much.

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

In the 15 items or less lane...I have 17 items but I think they won't care.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I like to use the self checkout because of my crippling social anxiety.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
uh why would i want to miss the decline of the greatest empire that's ever held sovereignty in world history?

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012

shame on an IGA posted:

Complaining about raw meat and produce being in the same bag

Being the guy behind you in line who tells you to stop being a picky annoying fucker, and then being the 2nd to die in your shooting rampage (right after the cashier who put your meat and produce in the same bag)

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i suppose if i were to choose, suddenly, no other details matter

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012

dookifex_maximus posted:

uh why would i want to miss the decline of the greatest empire that's ever held sovereignty in world history?

Hate to break it to you buddy, and there's a bit of vagueness with the actual date, but the Roman Empire fell no later than the fall of Constantinople in 1453. You're way late for that one.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Express lane

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
im workin on an app where i can set a timer on my phones camera so it takes the pic then automatically posts it to my preferred social media platforms along with a lil msg i wrote before hand

callin it "the kill yourselfie"

ideally i'll check out as soon as im finished with the app

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
driving a stolen fighter jet into dane cook

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
im havin a hard time getting instagram to let me pre-choose the filter tho

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

No earlier than noon. gently caress hotels that have something godawful early like a 10am checkout time.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
completely wrapped up by an enormous pythons coils except for my weiner stickin out with one last weak lil spurt

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

Motorcycle crash

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

fully wrapped tiedup all over leaving only my head and feet visible just like foreverial tiedup justin and foreverial tiedup jake. just before death id jump around everywhere licking everyone and everything with my permanent bologna, ham and cream cheese tongue

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Game over man!

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

roadside IED

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I want to fall off of something very tall, land on an enormous trampoline and uppercut Trump right in the taint.
Then I fall back down into the range on an enormous mechanical Ken Griffy Jr. who bats me into space.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

The B_36 posted:

Hate to break it to you buddy, and there's a bit of vagueness with the actual date, but the Roman Empire fell no later than the fall of Constantinople in 1453. You're way late for that one.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Gatekeeper posted:

im workin on an app where i can set a timer on my phones camera so it takes the pic then automatically posts it to my preferred social media platforms along with a lil msg i wrote before hand

callin it "the kill yourselfie"

ideally i'll check out as soon as im finished with the app

Lol

A Stupid Baby posted:

Going out a hero, nice.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
i will probably shoot myself (up with drugs and overdose)

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

A Stupid Baby posted:

Geez, i haven't heard that name in 10 years, might as well take out Carlos Mencia while you're at it.

Have bad hearts in my family, so I'll probably die of a heart related in issue in the next 20-25 years, unless I'm killed by something really random in the meantime.

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
Any way as long as it's real quick & messy.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
gently caress til i pass out call it necrophilia :c00l:

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall
taking all you sons of bitches with me

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Ejaculating on the anti-matter version of myself.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

VendaGoat posted:

Ejaculating on the anti-matter version of myself.

Jizzing on the felt goatee of my evil clone and then we makeout until we become one flesh.

Not your typical death. More of the birth of the unliving

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Euthanasia coaster if it's ever built.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Without eye contact or speaking. You put the poo poo in the bag, I swipe the card. That's all there is to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
heroically deflecting the fighter jet that other guy launched at national treasure Dane Cook

• Locked thread