Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
asap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Whatever's fastest, please.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Bert Roberge posted:

I like to use the self checkout because of my crippling social anxiety.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I was at the Luxor the other week and saw that you can express check out through the television menu. Super convenient.

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I want to check out... A dame!

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ill probably die pooping

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Enfield posted:

ill probably die pooping

i like to call this elvis style

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gonna build a murder bot to off myself

suicide bot?

I dunno gonna build a thing that kills me I'll leave the philosophizing to someone else

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I'm gonna tie a noose to a diving board just long enough for my head to go under water and then tie a cinder block to my leg short enough to not reach the bottom of the pool, just so the news can argue about what to call what I did.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Kuato posted:

Ideally, I'd like to go out through some absurd accident, like a baseball bat being thrown at a major league game, a stray golf ball, or frozen pile of crap falling from an airplane. Or something really stupid, like that guy who was killed with an atomic wedgie a few years ago.

Hit by a meteor please

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
Choking on a potato chip

Orange Cat
Feb 26, 2013
Starting the reactor.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
something remarkable but sustainable. crash a bamboo ultralight into some clearchannel tower or something

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I can't wait until amazon has storefronts where you can select everything online and go to a drive through window where they have all your poo poo packaged waiting for you.

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
Right before they announce the winner of the presidential election.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

I don't care how I check out as long as the person behind the counter doesn't try to talk to me

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
:nws:Death by Being Chased Off A Cliff:nws:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
by clicking this link

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
meteor death god

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
4 billion years from now, the Robot Society that slowly took over for human civilization has decided that it can no longer support existence on this planet. The sun is approaching Red Giant phase, and the planet has warmed to the point where the oceans have boiled away. The robots plan to move off world, but also decide that The Repository will be too difficult to move. The Repository contains millions of humans held in a form of suspended animation where their minds are active, forming a living library of humans extending back to the 21st century, when the robots first began their ascendancy. These humans have been kept alive and lovingly cared for over millennia. Now they could no longer assist the robot society in their plans to move to another solar system. One by one the pods were shut down, sending the humans to peaceful oblivion, mine among them.

That or death by explosive orgasm.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
When I was in sixth grade one of my classmates made up a story about a guy that got his dick blown off by a meteorite when he was lying in bed asleep. Ever since I've been obsessed with the idea of dying from a meteorite crashing into me while I sleep. I think that's how I want to go.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Everyone knows we're all gonna die by nuclear holocaust in a few years, so don't worry about it.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I remember 10 years ago when there were quarterly threads about that Exit Mundi site. A lot of good and terrifying choices on that site. If I'm going to get taken out with a bunch of you death by Verneshot would be a metal way to go out. I like Genesplicer's way best though TBQH.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
in a rash act of creativity with a jetski

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Surrounded by friends and family in a quiet place, their faces and words the last thing I see and hear and with my dying thoughts, knowing and being comforted by the reassurance that the people i care for will carry on after i am gone

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

I've been thinking about this quite a bit lately.

I found out recently that I have a life-shortening condition, and I may not have much time left. If I knew the end wasn't far off, I'd spend all my savings on drugs and have one hell of a binge. I'd set aside enough for a fatal dose, and take it after I've consumed everything else.

But I don't have any connections, and I don't know where or how to find drug dealers

I'll settle for dying in the arms of a handsome guy.

He Who Smelt It
Jun 14, 2012
If I get to choose I want to go out in a blaze of glory, some gallant last stand.

I'll probably accidently choke on a pen lid or fall into a manure pit or something dumb

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
On a mountain of enemy corpses

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Helical Nightmares posted:

On a mountain of enemy corpses

ur WoW guild will b so proud

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
Lethal dose of opiates in hopes of feeling pretty good as I slip away, but preferably administered by someone else so that my loved ones can collect on my life insurance.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

ContraBoss posted:

Lethal dose of opiates in hopes of feeling pretty good as I slip away, but preferably administered by someone else so that my loved ones can collect on my life insurance.

You are in luck. This can happen in hospice care.

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012

ContraBoss posted:

Most life insurance policies (at least in Canada) contain a suicide rider that expires 2 years after the policy is issued. After that point, it doesn't matter if you off yourself, your beneficiary gets the money.

I feel pretty good about my 7 years as a licensed insurance agent now; using my knowledge to clear the way for someone to kill themselves via drug overdose.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
with an Amazon gift card OP

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

whoflungpoop posted:

in a rash act of creativity with a jetski

I assume every possible way you can die involving a jetski has already been achieved in sunny Florida.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Suicide by police as the clever detective on my heels finally corners the 1%'er cannibal.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I'm going to die by uploading my brain to the singularity ruined by lawyers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFe9wiDfb0E

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
This way, op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm8oqlg8z4s

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
because i went to feardotcom.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
Has anyone claimed drowning in the lobster tank yet?

• Locked thread