Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
something something safe spaces something something too sensitive something something hashtag activists something something tumblr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Ograbme posted:

Virtue signaling

that's a new one. explain?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

El Boot posted:

Performative progressivism

signifyin/g your progressisvis/m

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Vince MechMahon posted:

When you participate in capitalism, specifically in ad sponsored things, you have to do what the sponsors tell you or they can not advertise with you. This might be news to the 12 year olds who use youtube, but it's nothing new. They can still do basically whatever they want on there, but if they want Nissan or whatever to pay them for it, they need to do what Nissan tells them to like good little whores.

12 year old whores, eh? why don't you have a seat over there

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

dookifex_maximus posted:

did you know that there is a secret white internet on the secret white continent

i got your secret white continent right here *smacks buttocks*

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Fojar38 posted:

lol if you dont have adblock for youtube, just lol

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

emoji posted:

There is literally no 'produced' YouTube content worth watching anyway with the exception of pirated slightly hard to find TV shows which stay up bc they slightly alter the pitch to avoid auto takedown, and they're not going to censor the boring-rear end hydraulic press videos/baby animal/weed science/epic fail complications making up the other 95% of YouTube. I've never compelled to subscribe to a single channel ever. People simply don't put serious creative work on YouTube as the primary outlet.

what about retsupurae, eh? EH???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

counterfeitsaint posted:

Unless you consider youtube a utility instead of a service (lol), you're not entitled to anything whatsoever. Why aren't you freedom of speech people equally upset at SA for all it's vile censorship? It's my constitutional right to post goatcx and derail every thread with gamergate, you don't want to CENSOR me do you?

today of all days we should remember those brave soldiers who died for my right to say cuck

• Locked thread