Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Apollo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
okay like, there's strong competition, but i think that pees'lubn andistan'dhin might actually be the best name in the whole series

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
i already hate prosecutor sahdmadhi he is a mean bad man

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

TheKingofSprings posted:

What broke you about him, Alcharagia

he made ema eat snackoos again. this sort of evil is on another level from simple prosecutional cruelty :mad:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
"in my country suspects are innocent until proven guilty"

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
the rampant, rampant lawyer hate in khura'in is seriously bothering me. i wanna go back to california

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
also when does my bro blackquill show up

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I'm glad that Case 2 managed to be a better finale to the plot of Apollo Justice than the game itself could muster

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
case 3 day 2 investigation: BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRR

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
case 3 day 2 investigation: you got all the dominant lawyer genes! i was stuck with the recessive prosecutor genes!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
ohshiiiiit case 3 trial day 2 the killing actually happened in the hideout gently caress what does that even mean shitttt

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
YOOOOOO WHAT THE FUUUCK (case 3 trial 2) AN ACTUAL LEGIT USE OF SPIRIT CHANNELING WHAT THE gently caress

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
what the gently caress,

what the gently caress

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
god gently caress apollo justice case 3

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I finished Case 4. My verdict is...

it was good!!! and also uendo is a pretty clever career man given that he found himself a profession where his being multiple people is a legit point in his favor. ganbare uendo-kun and patches-kun and owen-kun and kisegawa-san. noodles

also I started Case 5 and I laughed for at least 10 seconds straight when Dhurke just farts into the office like it's no big deal

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
case 5 so far:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
case 5 day 1 investigation end: OH drat OH drat POLLY VS NICK I'M GONNA KICK NICK'S rear end IN COURT OVER THE HOLY B-BALL LET's FUCKIN DO IT YEA

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
me rn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZslldczL5FM

but also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MlaIe1ljs

and also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yHUSkyslMQ

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Kay Kessler posted:

Actually, going by twitter, it is in fact a poo poo game with bad names that doesn't hold a candle to the greatness that is Apollo Justice.

I loving hate this fanbase sometimes.

some people just have really bad opinions about ace attorney. and while i respect those peoples' skill in drawing webcomics, that doesn't make their opinions about ace attorney any less bad

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
gonna shout it for the world: if you don't like the name pees'lubn andistan'dhin...

then i don't like you!!!!!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
oh yeah apollo justice looks and sounds absolutely fantastic

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
pretty much case 3 spoilers: Apollo's backstory getting more and more convoluted with every game he appears in frankly is loving dope and owns, as does every facet of it, like his cool af dad Dhurke. That's my hot Ace Attorney take

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
case 5 trial day 1: oh my god sarge is such a poor baby :(

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Okay, I need some help.

I'm on Case 5, Trial Day 1: Sarge's Mood Matrix segment. I have a vague idea of why Dr. Buff was burning the orb, but I have no idea how I'm supposed to progress here.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Irony Be My Shield posted:

I assume you're being asked to present evidence on a statement? You're trying to demonstrate that a timing assumption Sarge is making is wrong, based on what you know about Archie's actions.

Thank you. As a reward I got to see the court go silent at my opponent's assertion for the first time, like, ever.

i'm satisfied on a deep, spiritual level

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
so I finished Trial Day 1 and I gotta say

them setting up a retread of the Shelly de Killer kidnapping Maya plotline and then immediately defusing it and pulling the curtain from over Inga was great

also are we sure that wasn't an entire case of its own, they could've cut to unlocking episode 6 and I wouldn't have even blinked

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
why is this game titled phoenix wright even

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
but apollo is clearly the main character...!!!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Waffleman_ posted:

Lana will have been released from prison by this time and is the special prosecutor at the end of AA7.

Holy poo poo I forgot about Lana

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
case 5 investigation 2 what the gently caress am I looking for in dhurke's peceive segment

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
WHAT THE gently caress

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
case 5 trial 2: okay so I know we here on the something awful forums understand the idea of exaggeration. I've literally been laughing for over two minutes straight at Queen Ga'Ran's FINAL FORM. help me

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
god daMNIT I'M LAUGHING AGAIN gently caress

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
God damnit until now I couldn't even hear the FINAL FORM remix of her theme over my laughter. gently caress. Hoooly poo poo

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
case 5 trial 2: AWWWWWW SHIIIIIT Rayfa took her robe off herself IT'S ON NOW

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
wait what the fu

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Case 5 Trial 2: Wait, okay, back up, Inga had prosopagnosia?

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
gently caress. gently caress. I'm on Uchikoshi's wild ride again!!!!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Waffleman_ posted:

I feel like anybody who's played 999 would have called this the minute they saw the notepad.

Like it kind of crossed my mind but then I was like "No, that's too crazy. It can't possibly be true." But then it is true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Case 5 Trial 2: Hello. My name is Inga Karkhuul Haw'kohd Dis'nahm Bi'ahni Lawga Ormo Pohmpus Da'nit Ar'edi Iz Khura'in III.