Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Oh poo poo, new Ace Attorney? This snuck up on me :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Cake Attack posted:

lol I'm color blind too so maybe

Same :( I just waved the pointer over the chair until the check-mark turned back into a circle.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Turnabout Storyteller is a good case and I will write a strongly worded post towards anyone who disagrees. :colbert:

Agreed. It has nothing to do with the rest of the game but I'm glad it was there.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

I heard one of the versions of the Trilogy was hosed beyond belief; which one is it?

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

5-3 sucks because Athena and Juniper don't kiss.

ftfy

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

When's the full DLC case coming out?

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Momomo posted:

That whole thing has always felt like the game designers noticed play testers showing it off at every opportunity, and wrote it in as part of Phoenix's character. When Gumshoe mentioned it in 1-4 I thought it was cute that the game noticed something like that.

Nearly every single character these days has a response for it, too.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Case 3: Maya saying she had outgrown the ladder argument broke my heart :(

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

Thought Route loving owns, sorry.

The music is great, too.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

The problem with PWvPL is that Phoenix Wright games rely on the ending being 'Ah, now everything makes sense!' while Professor Layton is infamous for the endings being complete left-field nonsense. The writing for each game is kind of diametrically opposed so I'm shocked they even managed to scrape together what they did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Plom Bar posted:

The SoJ dlc is a Perfectly Generic Case. There is nothing memorable about it, for better and for worse.

Yup, in any other game it would be the obligatory throwaway Case 3/4.