Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

I really really liked this game but I wish Edgeworth was a character and not just a plot convenience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Raxivace posted:

I'm playing the first Asinine Attorney DLC and I forgot how loving terrible Edgeworth's Objection sounds now.

yeah seriously

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Sexism is cool actually.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

all remixes of apollo's theme are great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ABpHTarEU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Lurdiak posted:

That's unsubstantiated.

He's clearly gay.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Lurdiak posted:

Phoenix hasn't had any romantic interest in any of the "leading ladies". Mia was just his mentor and Maya is his best friend. It'd be really weird if he hooked up with like, Athena or something.

Yeah seriously.

he's gonna marry edgeworth

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Justine was only mean to Edgeworth. She's not even comparable to Nahyuta; a dude who gets his rocks off sending people who are very likely innocent to their deaths.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

apollo and ema probably banged

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

i'd imagine someone like redd white could make an appeal because of how rich/connected he is

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

well Klaviers animations are from aa4 which is the best looking game in the series

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Lurdiak posted:

He's better than Nahyuta and Klavier, but that's it. It's like he's not even trying to prosecute. His objections are just "but reasonable doubt exists" even though that's the defense's argument. And he likes coffee. He's lame.

You're lame, Turdiak.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Lurdiak posted:

And you're an idiot dipshit rear end in a top hat moron retard dickhead, but you don't see me picking on you over it.

:yikes:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

satorha! idiot dipshit rear end in a top hat moron retard dickhead

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Please don't taint my Gay Lawyers with this bullcrap.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Cake Attack posted:

DD is better then spirit of justice

mods?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

I Love Ace Attorney.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

mabels big day posted:

i know this is a joke but (AAI2) at the end of the game Edgeworth actually gives him a raise and that's the real ending of his arc.

Play AAI2 everyone

this

its so good

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

chumbler posted:

Actually it's a huge mark against you.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWd3JA6cpY0

o7

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Zerilan posted:

better 3d art .

fancy taking this to court, big guy?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

the 3d models look ok for the most part when it came to the new characters

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

FutureFriend posted:

the only one who deserves clemency in that trial is the clown

Oh, you're in this game?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

they should make another edgeworth game instead. sorry athena.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

f u capcom

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Amppelix posted:

hold on, you like godot the sexist rear end in a top hat but dislike klavier? these are some hot AA takes coming out

yes. you can like characters you don't morally align with irl...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Lamont posted:

While we're at it, what's the best way to play the main series these days? I see 1-3 have a collection on PC and PS4 - any idea if one platform is better than the other?

playing the trilogy on a ds or emulator. avoid the HD 'remasters' they look horrid