Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Death Priest
Jun 24, 2004

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Thank you all. I know what I'm doing next time I poop.

You're going to be on that toilet for a very long time, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death Priest
Jun 24, 2004

fruit on the bottom posted:

Let's watch it one more time!

AA6 makes you do that in all but one case yet people seem to like it now.

Death Priest
Jun 24, 2004

Irony Be My Shield posted:

Because it's implemented way better.

I disagree but I know my opinion's in the minority.

I enjoyed the US cases a lot more because they had no divination séances.

Death Priest
Jun 24, 2004

TheKingofSprings posted:

It's a legitimate betrayal and the longer the writers hold off on actually resolving it the worse it gets.

I think I know of an assassin who just might be willing to take the case...

Death Priest
Jun 24, 2004
I'm on board for calling case 2 the best in the game. The culprit even looks suspiciously like a former colleague of mine, in looks and attitude as well. It felt like I finally got to punch him in the face after all these years.

Death Priest
Jun 24, 2004

Rangpur posted:

Diggin' it so far, all the same. Is the DLC case worth the money? I loved the one from DD.

I didn't like the AA6 DLC case quite as much as the AA5 one but I still liked it a lot.

Death Priest
Jun 24, 2004

Waffleman_ posted:

*Falls into Eagle River, gets a cold*

* Gets hit by car, sprains ankle *

Thinking about last page's discussion, even if Phoenix was punched by Apollo, it's most likely Apollo who would get hurt.

Death Priest
Jun 24, 2004

Patter Song posted:

Is Ema's older sister, who was an accessory to murder, still in jail 10 years later?

No one knows, but Adrian got at most 6 months for mutilating a body and tampering with the crime scene, so Lana is likely free now.

More importantly though, I'm wondering why Angel Starr was not given her old job back since as far as we know, the only thing she was fired for was seeing through the real culprits.

Death Priest fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Oct 17, 2016

Death Priest
Jun 24, 2004

legoman727 posted:

Actually, speaking of breakdowns, what are everyone's favorite in the series?

I'm sure almost everyone will choose from the most insane ones so I'll go with a more modest one: 1-3

That cracking sound tells you everything you need to know. The culprit didn't need to go SSJ3 and it was still very satisfying.

Death Priest
Jun 24, 2004
I... I don't think I trust the prosecutor's office anymore..

Death Priest
Jun 24, 2004
I'll bet it was that poser Galactica ! Never liked the guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death Priest
Jun 24, 2004

Funky Valentine posted:

Now that Polly has moved out, Athena can get a trilogy about her story.

I want the parrot to get its own game too !