Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nine_eos
Oct 26, 2015
this one has been on my bucket list for a while. pretty fun day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4_6WpuUHt8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
My cousin told me he got into fpv drones because he wanted to try doing sport again

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

nine_eos posted:

this one has been on my bucket list for a while. pretty fun day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4_6WpuUHt8

This is really bad cinematography used as an excuse to post lame robot stunts

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
When will this become a standard law enforcement job in every city

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Those cars aren't going fast

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Wow you're really poo poo at driving that thing, huh?

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
where's the titties and dicks? terrible pov. thx, op.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i once had a 240SX before drifting a was thing (but used to drift it myself so u could say i might have invented that but i will tell u that i stole the idea from initial d, an anime)

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Hunh? That's not drifting. That's Fast and Furious cosplay.

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
http://youtu.be/03gtceOeQEE

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002
I MAP THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE
That's a super lovely race track.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Well I enjoyed it you bunch of miserable cunts.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
that looks like fun but i stopped watching pretty quickly because the camera work was making me sick

nine_eos
Oct 26, 2015
rofl, tough crowd today..

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
drat, can I take like drifting classes? That looks fun as hell.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

nine_eos posted:

rofl, tough crowd today..

I thought it looked like a cool and fun thing to do and the video quality was really good. I enjoyed the video, and I think that goons are sad assholes who put down others to feel better about themselves and abhor any kind of creative effort or content because they, themselves, are fail creatures who create and care about nothing. Well cya OP!

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Minimalist Program posted:

I thought it looked like a cool and fun thing to do and the video quality was really good. I enjoyed the video, and I think that goons are sad assholes who put down others to feel better about themselves and abhor any kind of creative effort or content because they, themselves, are fail creatures who create and care about nothing. Well cya OP!

Nerd.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

I'm a huge nerd and I am ugly, too.

e: forgot dumb. I am also that.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Minimalist Program posted:

No. It's just the whole drifting thing is good when it's a real race. Not so much when it's backyard ricers on a go-cart track that are so afraid of getting a dent that they stop and wait for the guy who over corrected to sort his poo poo out.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Frankenstyle posted:

No. It's just the whole drifting thing is good when it's a real race. Not so much when it's backyard ricers on a go-cart track that are so afraid of getting a dent that they stop and wait for the guy who over corrected to sort his poo poo out.

I thought the video was neat and it made me want to try and fly a drone.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Booblord Zagats posted:

This is really bad cinematography used as an excuse to post lame robot stunts
Turn on your monitor :xd:

nine_eos
Oct 26, 2015

Frankenstyle posted:

yeah it'd be cool to fly behind ken block, but i thought this was pretty fun too.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Luvcow posted:

that looks like fun but i stopped watching pretty quickly because the camera work was making me sick
Keep watching. You deserve to be sick :twisted:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Frankenstyle posted:

I feel like it would be pretty cool to be driving one of those regardless of circumstance.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

This is pretty good OP but I think a better one would be like the same thing but different, where instead of cars it's pugs on a floor greased with vaseline.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I should have a drone chase me while kiteboarding, what could go wrong

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I want a drone to follow me to the store when I leave my house once a month. It will reassure me.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Looks like a fun day but :lol: at the automatic is300 and old 5 series "drifting" (driving to work)

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
enjoyDrifting--
enjoyDrones++

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Drifting is some big time win. How fast that drone go? I wanted one to follow me round the Nurburgring but I hear they'll do 50mph max so what's the point. Someone hurry up and make 200mph drone that can follow transponder. Thx

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Oops, I just poo poo in the op's bucket. Sorry about the rest of your lists, glad you got to this one.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
That video is garbage

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Bape Culture posted:

Drifting is some big time win. How fast that drone go? I wanted one to follow me round the Nurburgring but I hear they'll do 50mph max so what's the point. Someone hurry up and make 200mph drone that can follow transponder. Thx

Locked on targe... transponder

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

can you film my mountain bike edits????

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is garbage drifting. Tell them they suck

how many more items on your bucket list so you can die and stop

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
360 no torque

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
y'all are rough as a cob

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

nine_eos posted:

yeah it'd be cool to fly behind ken block, but i thought this was pretty fun too.

Don't get me wrong now. I was talking about the car guys, not you drone guys. I like your drone racing threads and even bought myself a mid grade drone because of them.

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax
Both those things look like a lotta fun OP. I sorta know a guy that is way into drift racing and has a suped up Miata for it, I should bug him for a ride around the track one day.

Dr. Lariat fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Sep 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Deffo looks like a fun day, but it seems like the drone was doing way better than thos cars, so why don't the car people just drive helicopters around instead??

• Locked thread