Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Dr. Lariat posted:

Both those things look like a lotta fun OP. I sorta know a guy that is way into drift racing and has a suped up Miata for it, I should bug him for a ride around the track one day.

that Miata is way gayer than usual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
ok OP this is some serious talk

you have a VERY cool video

you are obviously not a complete loving retard

would it pain you to post a little content?

p.s cool vid

nine_eos
Oct 26, 2015

Bape Culture posted:

Drifting is some big time win. How fast that drone go? I wanted one to follow me round the Nurburgring but I hear they'll do 50mph max so what's the point. Someone hurry up and make 200mph drone that can follow transponder. Thx

battery technology just isnt there yet. these things only fly for about 2 minutes, ~80mph max.

nine_eos
Oct 26, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

can you film my mountain bike edits????

lets do it

nine_eos
Oct 26, 2015

Jeff Sichoe posted:

ok OP this is some serious talk

you have a VERY cool video

you are obviously not a complete loving retard

would it pain you to post a little content?

p.s cool vid

content other than drone stuff? i don't do much other than work and play with multicopters..

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Ork of Fiction posted:

Deffo looks like a fun day, but it seems like the drone was doing way better than thos cars, so why don't the car people just drive helicopters around instead??

Ive always wondered this as well!!

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
imo a non racing, stabilzed drone is beter for this . you should feel ashamed now

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dr. Lariat posted:

Both those things look like a lotta fun OP. I sorta know a guy that is way into drift racing and has a suped up Miata for it, I should bug him for a ride around the track one day.

Good, ride it right into the trash can, because it's trash.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

cool video, i doubt i would have the willpower to do that and not attempt to fly straight through a car interior

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

nine_eos posted:

content other than drone stuff? i don't do much other than work and play with multicopters..

yeah man like

hey everyone I fly drones and here is a cool video perhaps if you have any questions let her rip

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I thought it was cool OP. The drifting track looks really fun as well. Do you ever try to get really close to the cars?

nine_eos
Oct 26, 2015

Jeff Sichoe posted:

yeah man like

hey everyone I fly drones and here is a cool video perhaps if you have any questions let her rip

i kinda thought that's what i was doing. usually in the other threads i made people asked more questions and i posted more info.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine_eos
Oct 26, 2015

Pawn 17 posted:

I thought it was cool OP. The drifting track looks really fun as well. Do you ever try to get really close to the cars?

we did get fairly close to the cars, it might not look as close cause the gopro is so wide angle.

that said, i wasn't really trying to get run over...

• Locked thread