Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doredrin
Sep 5, 2016

by zen death robot
I am writing this as a formal request for reinstatement to the Something Awful Dot Com ™ forums.

As some of you are aware, in the past I have intentionally broken rules on these forums, been banned and permabanned, and spent a large sum of money on re-registrations. As it stands right now I am technically permabanned, but am humbly requesting to be reinstated with the absolute promise that I will adhere to all forums regulations, seek only to positively contribute, and be a productive and normal member of this community.

Without going into much detail, I have recently been hospitalized in a psychiatric ward for roughly a week, as well as recently completed a partial 2 week hospitalization program after that. I was diagnosed with bipolar and obsessive compulsive disorder, and am currently about to begin weekly therapy sessions and am taking two different medications to help alleviate my symptoms.

I sincerely believe that because of the treatment I am receiving, as well as some personal soul searching, that my antics on these forums are no longer going to be an issue whether or not I am reinstated.

Sincerely,

Paul Edward Mclaughlin
AKA “Vilepilot” and other aliases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Not cool dude. Not cool at all. Even for Dare.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
brain diseases are terrible things

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Alvie
May 22, 2008

Do it for the rereg money Lowtax!

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I bet we could train monkeys to train capybaras as a means of transportation. How hilarious would that be?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

suck my balls, vp

Doredrin
Sep 5, 2016

by zen death robot

Alvie posted:

Do it for the rereg money Lowtax!

For the record Lowtax apparently forgave me on Twitter about 2 months ago:

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I don't even know what you did OP and that post makes me hope I'll never meet you.
You should probably avoid the internet until you surround yourself with lots of supporting friends.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
bitch got his own saclopedia entry: https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2445

Doredrin
Sep 5, 2016

by zen death robot

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I don't even know what you did OP and that post makes me hope I'll never meet you.
You should probably avoid the internet until you surround yourself with lots of supporting friends.

It is difficult for me to avoid the internet, I basically grew up on it and it is unfortunately or not basically in my blood at this point. I am one of the people that remembers somethingawful on 9/11/01.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
R31N27473 V1L3P1L07

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
JK lol ban that fucker

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

you suck, go away

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
You could probably give Batman or some D-list superhero a good fistfight in an action movie punch-up. You already have the psychiatric care thing going. What I'm saying, Vilepilot, is that you should join the Suicide Squad.

Doredrin
Sep 5, 2016

by zen death robot

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

You could probably give Batman or some D-list superhero a good fistfight in an action movie punch-up. You already have the psychiatric care thing going. What I'm saying, Vilepilot, is that you should join the Suicide Squad.

I have been working out daily recently, but I am not at that point yet unfortunately. I think Captain America bench presses like 1000lbs.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
we already have a new crop of compulsive rereggers, so who cares about the original?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

v1lepilot posted:

It is difficult for me to avoid the internet, I basically grew up on it and it is unfortunately or not basically in my blood at this point. I am one of the people that remembers somethingawful on 9/11/01.

Man who gives that much of a gently caress about a web forum?
Get some hobbies, connect with people or join a support group.
The internet is not the end all be all of human interaction, just cat pics and people calling each other human being.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZODtmaHIQng

lol

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Enfield posted:

suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i realized i hadn't seen a vile post in a long time, so i checked to make sure that he didn't rename himself vilepilot and go insane

i'm glad to report back that they are not the same person, but that i am sad that vile was recently banned for posting about his latino culture in c-spam

i still do not know who vilepilot is though, is it the latenight supreme youtube spammer guy??

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

v1lepilot posted:

I have been working out daily recently
you know that isn't the silver bullet of mental health that e/n bullshit portrays it as, right

Doredrin
Sep 5, 2016

by zen death robot

Y-Hat posted:

you know that isn't the silver bullet of mental health that e/n bullshit portrays it as, right

I am also on medication and am about to start seeing a psychologist.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Serious Frolicking posted:

we already have a new crop of compulsive rereggers, so who cares about the original?
kyoon was the original and also the best. show him some respect

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Not cool dude. Not cool at all. Even for Dare.

Lol you got triggered

yak of man
Sep 5, 2016

by Smythe

Jose posted:

brain diseases are terrible things

ru okay yet?

yak of man
Sep 5, 2016

by Smythe

Serious Frolicking posted:

just let me lick ur rear end under that bridge by ur place one time come on catherine

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
eventually sa will consist only of insanely mentally ill reregs spamming yputube videos snd trying to lick each others assholes

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
and lets play

yak of man
Sep 5, 2016

by Smythe
or masturbating in their suvs behind they boyfriends backs with sexxx offenders :p

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

Lol you got triggered

I thought it said "V1lerat". In my defense, I was holding in a bong hit as I typed it.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Enfield posted:

eventually sa will consist only of insanely mentally ill reregs spamming yputube videos snd trying to lick each others assholes

Yeah ... Eventually

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

Reinstate them if they agree to have weekly therapy sessions with me. I can cure this person.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Yeah ... Eventually

:staredog:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
imo give OP a thumbs up

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
let's let him stay

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

yak of man posted:

ru okay yet?

hello dare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
you have my support friendo

• Locked thread