Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Hey I haven’t read anything but SaGa in years I had a couple questions:

Did Way ever finish Umbrella Academy or are the two trades the whole book?

I read most of 100 Bullets and The Exterminators in college, are they worth hinting down and finishing? I don’t think The Exterminators was Vertigo but it seems cut from the same cloth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I was like 6-7 books in and just about to see what happened in Atlantic City and then my local bookstore closed down and I got really into Warcraft. Now I’m writing a lot more and wanted to finish off my old faves. If it’s roughly the same quality I’ll look it up but if it nosedives I’ll avoid it.

The tiger side story was Pants-on-head though.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
According to the Nerdist, Netflix is getting an Umbrella Academy show

I’m so happy for Gerry, he’s got everything he ever wanted and all he had to do was become a world famous rockstar and marry his dream girl first before anyone would give him the time of day.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I doubt Neil would let that happen, he understands the way fans work and overwriting such a good series would be a huge misstep for someone as experienced for him to make in what is probably his strongest medium

• Locked thread