Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glitchwraith
Dec 29, 2008

Equilibrium posted:

Loved it.

Niles Caulder is being loving weird, Cliff has had enough of your pocket universe poo poo, and I really like these new characters. The backwards ambulance text suggests that Casey is in some kind of dream world. When Cliff triggers the nuclear apocalypse he flings himself into her reality, and Danny through the window of the celestial superhero. Are the Brotherhood of Fast Food a part of Casey's world, or some other dimension? Is it all just a song on Niles Caulder's piano? I don't know. There are layers to this thing. Like a burrito.

Are you basing your dream world theory on the fact that the word "ambulance" is mirrored on the vehicle in the opening pages, or was there other backwards text that I missed? Because the former is a common feature on ambulances, at least in the US, to allow the word to be read legibly through a rear-view mirror.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glitchwraith
Dec 29, 2008

I am loving Bug. Forager spoiling the ending of WWII was hilarious.

• Locked thread