Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Loved it. Main character being a paramedic was great.

Why can't I find a hip Doom Patrol shirt? All I can find on Amazon is a classic tee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

I have strong feelings towards women. They're pretty great. Especially when they surprise me by telling me they're taking me on vacation.

Totally stealing that shirt idea. Until DC does the right thing, I'm going to wear a gyro shirt.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

My friend got the Gerard Way cassette today, and my shop found a way to get me one for $10. Thought we'd have to have a death match over the one.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

• Locked thread