Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
It’s worth starting. Not sure it’s worth finishing though. I like the rando stories at the start a lot more than the ongoing one that develops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Death Bed #1 was very good. Riley Rossmo is a good art person, and I really like Williamson's indie stuff. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Also, dick.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I finally read the Bug floppies I’ve had lying around for months.

Bug was really good.

Allred is very much a successor to Kirby. Probably the closest creator out there, and it was really obvious with this series. High concept talky scripts with plot points swinging all over the place and a frenetic pace. And the art.

If you haven’t read it, you should.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I think it's really cool that they're leaning into this creator focused small imprint concept that's kind of adjacent to the main DCU. Wildstorm and YA must be doing better for them than the print number indicate.

• Locked thread