Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I'll dip back into Morrison Doom Patrol for a quick refresher sometime. Let's have some fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
It could get neat. Not fully drawn in yet.
Violet's gauntlets look goofily huge though.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
From the Green Arrow origin page: "Use trick arrows." :allears:

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Most folks I know recommend stopping after the Great Fables Crossover at the latest, I think.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Milkman Man.

Milkman Man.

I'm completely sold just on that.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Teenage Fansub posted:

I was initially a bit ehh on the all vulgarity for vulgarity's sake, but I bought into it by the end.
I'm super excited about Death Bed after getting reminded about it in the back ads.

Wait, as in The Bed That Eats?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Teenage Fansub posted:

Bump for Vertigo sale at Comixology.
https://www.comixology.com/Vertigo-250-Sale/page/18245

Also, Doom Patrol #11 is finally coming out :toot:

Okay, "finally" seems to confirm I wasn't crazy and that yes, this issue which I assume was supposed to go before all of Milk Wars was just delayed that much.

• Locked thread