Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
good day for a bris
Feb 4, 2006

No, I don't want to play "Conversation Parade".

hup posted:

I think I've seen literally one person claim to love Giffen's run.

I didnt love it but it was pretty fine mos tof the way thru (though i wish they'd just avoided Mr. Somebody because it was pointless). I did love how they ended it, though. Having Ambush Bug tell the villains the book was cancelled and they just decide "Oh, never mind then. See ya!" and walking away from the teased fight was such a bizarre way to end the book.

fake edit: "Cancelled? How? No, I have no clue what a Didio is!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

good day for a bris
Feb 4, 2006

graybook posted:

Okay, "finally" seems to confirm I wasn't crazy and that yes, this issue which I assume was supposed to go before all of Milk Wars was just delayed that much.

I was very thrown by the fact that Cliff was still a robot and the Milk Wars coming June 2018 tagline.

good day for a bris
Feb 4, 2006

Teenage Fansub posted:

That was the collection it was talking about at the end.

That makes more sense actually. For some reason I thought they were just being cheeky about the delays.

• Locked thread