Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Ray Cyrus

Forget it
Chapter One: Professor Bic's Cold Revenge

Anthony was the clerk that night. Fresh out of high school and pock marked, he was #2 on the Dame's list of favorite Speedway attendants. She purchased two bottles of Nesquick, one bottle of Yoohoo, a pack of cigarettes and one... No, make that two Bic lighters.

The Dame said her goodbyes to Anthony and looked over her Speedy Rewards points. Soon she'd be able to get an Amazon gift card, and was looking forward to what she'd buy, leaning towards a high quality face powder or a new set of shoes. She weighed the pros and cons of each item as she headed back to her Man's well travelled Pontiac Bonneville.

From the Speedway bag, she withdrew the pack of cigarettes and the two lighters. The Dame intended to keep the lighters in her purse. She'd inevitably pick a favorite; when the favorite became lost, the runner up would be a pleasant and needed surprise. It was a brilliant plan. But she didn't take into account that he would notice those damned lighters.

"Why did you get two?" Her Man asked.
"I just wanted two," She said, knowing the actual question-- What the man really meant -- was Why aren't you giving me one of those lighters . The two had to be even, after all. It was only fair he get one too. The Dame sighed, "Which one do you want?" It would be easier this way.

The favorite was decorated with a muted blue, stripe pattern and had the word 'Nope' written in a pleasant script. The runner up had an illustration of walnuts shaded in Autumn colors. His big hand grasped the walnut lighter, and she accepted the little victory of keeping her favorite.

TWO WEEKS LATER

He was in the shower, steaming up their rinky-dink apartment and using too much soap while the Dame sat at her desk, trying to make the wings of he eyeliner straight. He emerged from the bathroom and sauntered around the apartment while drying himself off with a 25 year old X Men beach towels.

"Hey... Hey. I'm gonna put my nuts on your shoulder," he chuckled, creeping closer and leaving more wet footprints on the carpet.
"Please don't," She begged, halting the motion of sher angled brush before it could be disrupted.

Cold, hard plastic rested on her shoulder. It was a much more welcomed sensation than what she expected. She glanced down. It was the walnut Bic.

"Its the lighter you got for me!"

But, she didn't get it for him. She'did gotten it for herself and gave it up before he took it away, because he would have one way or another.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread