Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
  • name is Super Mario Run
  • Not free to play - it's a paid app
  • New SMB art style
  • some sites say it is an infinite runner, some sites specifically say it is not an infinite runner
  • iphone only. tap to jump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I862QJ_u0o

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

no they will not posted:

[*]Not free to play - it's a paid app
This is good.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
screen shot source ign

i think this is from a mode where you win toads by battling your friends (?)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It uses miis?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It looks like a Mario version of the Rayman phone games which are actually pretty fun

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

looks like. i'm guessing nintendo account integration

source the verge

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Anything that keeps Nintendo in business making good games and consoles is good in my book

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
sega stepping out of consoles was the start of our dark future

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh awesome, a Mario game where you can't control Mario. These games are fun but sometimes I don't like having any level of control over my character and kinda wanna just zone out.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's a Sony event in about an hour today, as well. Could be some interesting news. Some people are legit rumor mongering that there's gonna be a Vita 2 lol.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

New Super Mario "baas" on the iPhone.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

There's a Sony event in about an hour today, as well. Could be some interesting news. Some people are legit rumor mongering that there's gonna be a Vita 2 lol.

uncharted for android

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hell, when I play Mario I'm already holding right + run the whole time. Nintendo has done it again.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Oh awesome, a Mario game where you can't control Mario. These games are fun but sometimes I don't like having any level of control over my character and kinda wanna just zone out.

The Rayman * Run games are pretty fun, I just try to view it as a different kind of game entirely

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

Hell, when I play Mario I'm already holding right + run the whole time. Nintendo has done it again.

take all control away and just load up an autoplay stage from mario maker

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

I hope they do what people think the NX is going to be and make their next console backwards compatible with handheld and home console games

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
http://good-gamers.tumblr.com/post/85178919706

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

mario paint on my iphone???

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Anything that keeps Nintendo in business making good games and consoles is good in my book

how are your stocks doing

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

dromal phrenia posted:

mario paint on my iphone???

i freakin wish

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In Training posted:

I've always liked Sony handhelds, but there's like zero chance we get a Vita 2. Maybe a PS TV 2?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thye showed the slim PS4 and Playstation 4 Pro.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

There was something said about a mode where you "build your own Mushroom Kingdom" with the coins/points you get in the actual game. I want to know what thats about

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

how are your stocks doing

Really, really good. Up 30% since this was announced. Could sell now for a nice chunk of change.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Are you secretly ideaot?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Thye showed the slim PS4 and Playstation 4 Pro.

Ah. That's a fancy new kb+m?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

no they will not posted:

screen shot source ign

i think this is from a mode where you win toads by battling your friends (?)

:puke:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lol the yellow toad

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

i hope the rumours are right

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

i hope the rumours are right

even better news than a new machine to play nis and compile heart games, it's about playing ubisoft games on 4k tv

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Caithness posted:

Are you secretly ideaot?

no

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

good news all, all the nextgen games where you walk thru assets tours while a female voice constalntly tells you want assets to do or adds stuff like , i'm almost at the top of the tower! yes! did it! placed the tower marker, and press a single button to interact are all here now in 4k tv along with a new netflix app

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

good news all, all the nextgen games where you walk thru assets tours while a female voice constalntly tells you want assets to do or adds stuff like , i'm almost at the top of the tower! yes! did it! placed the tower marker, and press a single button to interact are all here now in 4k tv along with a new netflix app

This is loving awesome.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

/me climbing towers to unlock waypoints on the map in glorious 4K HDR: This is why God invented gaming.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

AIDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this

• Locked thread