Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

no they will not posted:

• name is Super Mario Run
  • Not free to play - it's a paid app
  • New SMB art style
  • some sites say it is an infinite runner, some sites specifically say it is not an infinite runner
  • iphone only. tap to jump

Awesome, just Awesome. So glad to see Nintendo has listened to my feedback. So much wuv for this company <3 :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Ah...as usual...and as if right on queue, here comes the regressive anti-mobile gamers to poo poo on everyones parade.

Guess what,myou babbies, gamers of today dont want to be chained to a console playing some boring 100 hr long zelda or metroid game. Keep that poo poo in the 80s, gently caress. Where it belongs. MODERN gamers want bite size, pay to play apps. Sorry grandpas, the day of "ocarina of time" style snoozefests are LONG GONE. and i couldnt be more happier.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[to the super mario theme]

mo-bile games, are fuh-king e-he-pic cmon its time to go! iosMario! Shi-gyy is, a gently caress-ing geni-ous, i-am get-ting hype-to pay-to-win! Man this decision is such a goo-ood idea, man its really e-pic win! I cant wait to buy all the- in/app/purchases

[mario going into pipe sound, world 1-2 music begins]

[to world 1-2 music]

This is loving epic.

Mobile games are epic.

Really loving epic.

Really loving epic.

I /cant/wait/to/gi-ve

Shiggy all-of-my-cash.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

That post is murking me lmfao.

i dranka big coffee from starbucks and now im hyper and posting all kinds of dumb crap.

• Locked thread