Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Honestly I have gotten so used to using Bluetooth headphones with my Android phone that removing the headphone jack doesn't strike me as an entirely bullshit idea, but having a single button on a phone certainly does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Mithaldu posted:

Serious talk, trackballs are great for people who have trouble moving their shoulder/elbow/wrist or any combination thereof.

Yeah, I've known a few people over the years who swore by them.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

a happy snowman posted:

Yeah, no

It's one of the to 10 most valuable companies in the world, a HUGE number of people use Apple products across all ages, social strata, education levels, technical savviness, etcetera. There is no such thing as an 'Apple Fan' because you can find anyone in their user base.

You are really an idiot child that needs to make up wild stories about people that don't exist to massage your tenderhole, that's great, a literally tiny difference in a computer product is enough to make such wild value judgments, etcetera.

Do yourself a favor and read up on 'the narcissism of small differences' and grok what it means while you can, because if you really still believed all this poo poo after, say, age 28 when your brain actually fully forms, then that would be incredibly sad.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

thathonkey posted:

all i know is i wouldnt be caught dead texting a hot babe with green speech bubbles 😵

Green text bubbles mean it was sent from something other than an iPhone, right?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

thathonkey posted:

yeah aka by a poor

Or, alternatively, a straight guy.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

ratbert90 posted:

And by non standard you mean not at all; correct ?

You never ran into the 2.5mm headphone jacks that were common in the 2000s? I think I still have some 2.5 to 3.5mm adapters around here somewhere.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

What would have been truly revolutionary is if they got rid of the headphone jack and used the extra space to add a BACK and a MENU button to the goddamn phone.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

KKKoras posted:

ur a loving human being with lovely opinions and the wit of a rake. it sucks to tell you this but you belong here just not anywhere else and not for money

Calm down, Dare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

etalian posted:

buying Apple products is never a good idea IMO

• Locked thread