Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I had sex with her and apparently that's where babies come from because now she's all pregnant.

What do I do? Do I start buying diapers right now?

I hear they poo poo and piss constantly and try to murder themselves when they aren't pissing or making GBS threads. Is that true?

Here is a picture of a baby to help you visualize what I'm getting into:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
run

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Thanks for raising my kid.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Make a secret slush fund for your inevitable divorce and massive child support payments you'll be making for 16+ years.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Do you have stairs in your house?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Kuato posted:

Make a secret slush fund for your inevitable divorce and massive child support payments you'll be making for 16+ years.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
oh boy another forums babby

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
you can silence them from crying by shaking them

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
abort before you lose all your time and money and happiness

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

You will never sleep again.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

shoophobo posted:

oh boy another forums babby

~a successful and official insemination~

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You're going to be a great parent, man who spent 10 dollars to post on an internet forum

Aug 4, 2010

get the hell out of there

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
same here OP, btw ask your wife if she saw my Joe Biden pez dispenser laying around, I think it fell out of my pocket

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
just let it all happen, op. your life will end soon

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum
You can sex her again at least one more time. Because she's pregnant, you know she has sex. Plus you don't need to wear a condom because you (probably) can't get her more pregnant!

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Why did you have to fill her belly with your seed OP ? Pull out you dumbass

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Decebal posted:

Why did you have to fill her belly with your seed OP ? Pull out you dumbass

Don't cum on the sheets though!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Do you have stairs in your house?

e: Dammit!

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Bacon Taco posted:

You can sex her again at least one more time. Because she's pregnant, you know she has sex. Plus you don't need to wear a condom because you (probably) can't get her more pregnant!

lmao somebody hasn't seen TLC's Babies Having Babies

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Were you spermjacked OP ?? I read on the Internet that greedy/impatient women might do that to absorb your manly vigor and thus shorten your life and extend theirs !!! (life expectancy statistics have proven this)

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Decebal posted:

Were you spermjacked OP ?? I read on the Internet that greedy/impatient women might do that to absorb your manly vigor and thus shorten your life and extend theirs !!! (life expectancy statistics have proven this)

PREACH

RetroMUFC
Jan 1, 2007

I'm not evil...but my bunny is.
I have never had kids and I am the only one of my friends who is not broke, miserable, or both. Plus I have a boat. You do the math.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

LegoPirateNinja posted:

just let it all happen, op. your life will end soon

My life exists infinitely in this time range LegoPirateNinja.

Decebal posted:

She got drunk and was blowing a load on my rod while my rod was blowing a load in that snatch. It's all part of a pop-up childrens book I'm making of the night we hosed and made a baby.

JakeP posted:

same here OP, btw ask your wife if she saw my Joe Biden pez dispenser laying around, I think it fell out of my pocket

If you hosed my wife I get to gently caress your hand. It's only fair.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i hope your kid likes beans in his chili

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
now you must seek out a new woman to impregnate

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

now boink your wife's dad

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Dave_Indeed posted:

If you hosed my wife I get to gently caress your hand. It's only fair.

Thats fine, I charge $19, but i do early bird specials for $11 until 4

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
You should let her give birth on a boat, those things make the best shark bait. You won't even need a bobber, a shark will hit that thing in a matter of minutes.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Dave_Indeed posted:

I hear they poo poo and piss constantly and try to murder themselves when they aren't pissing or making GBS threads. Is that true?

Future GBS superstar

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Why didn't you inject her with some Depo-Provera OP ?! You can fill her to the brim with potent sperm for 3 months and still she will be as barren as rock !

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
You idiot

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Seriously though you are incredibly fortunate. You've fulfilled your evolutionary purpose. You should drop some acid or shrooms or cactus (cactus is best) as a reward. You won't always exist, but at least now you will always exist. Assuming the kid is a poon-hound of course.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Seriously though you are incredibly fortunate. You've fulfilled your evolutionary purpose. You should drop some acid or shrooms or cactus (cactus is best) as a reward. You won't always exist, but at least now you will always exist. Assuming the kid is a poon-hound of course.
I dropped a cactus in acid once and the result was very disappointing

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

RetroMUFC posted:

I have never had kids and I am the only one of my friends who is not broke, miserable, or both. Plus I have a boat. You do the math.

same

its nice having hobbies

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
It's not so bad. Life is so much simpler now that happiness is in your rear view mirror.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

a hole-y ghost posted:

I dropped a cactus in acid once and the result was very disappointing

Here's how to enjoy cactus:

Get a bunch of dried cactus flesh, last time I got it it was from naturalether.com, I don't know if they exist anymore but if they do give em a try before they get shut down. Get the Peruvian torch kind. Grind up the cactus into a powder if you didn't buy it pre-ground. Soak it in everclear several times, filtering through old t-shirts. Cook off the alcohol at a temperature below 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Scrape the green poo poo up and eat it. Take some Benadryl or other motion sickness drug beforehand. Eat all the disgusting, foul-tasting greenish-black goo. Throw up if you didn't take enough Benadryl. Experience cosmic revelations, infinite love, the absurdity of everything and nothing. Also watch Pee-Wee's Big Adventure. Preferably do all this while your wife is in labor.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Decebal posted:

Why didn't you inject her with some Depo-Provera OP ?! You can fill her to the brim with potent sperm for 3 months and still she will be as barren as rock !

I tried but then she said that there wass no whey.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I always exist from 1984 to at least 2016. Time being linear is just something our poo poo brains do. Video games are correct, if you die you just start over at level 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Is telling you to kill your unborn child a probatable offense?

• Locked thread