Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Bacon Taco posted:

You can sex her again at least one more time. Because she's pregnant, you know she has sex. Plus you don't need to wear a condom because you (probably) can't get her more pregnant!

Nah dude I hear that's how you get twins/triplets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Is telling you to kill your unborn child a probatable offense?

No I don't think that's the point of that rule. Fetuses can't commit suicide so me yelling "gently caress YOU!" into my wifes belly button could never be the catalyst for it's unfortunate demise.

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
Start another bank account. Don't tell anyone off it, fill it up for like 20 years. By then you will realize what the money is for. Hint: If everything is going fine its not for you. IF

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

10 take a step outside
20 If clear, then repeat 10

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
How far along is she?? There is still hope perhaps ?

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Send her "boink boinking" right down the stairs.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Maybe you were raped OP. The definition could be broad enough by this point to include "involuntary reproduction"

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

one time my friend barry had a girlfriend who didnt have her period for like 2 months so he got into an argument with her and she fell down the stairs and she had her period like right there

:biotruths:

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Hold the sex memory in your mind for it shall not be repeated for a good 18 to 20 years.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Congratulations Dave mate.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
go buy cigarettes, op

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!
At times like these I'm reminded of the immortal words of one Frank Reynolds...

Dee states to the gang, "I'm pregnant!"

SniperFox
Mar 19, 2015

JakeP posted:

Thats fine, I charge $19, but i do early bird specials for $11 until 4

what about happy hour?

epoch.
Jul 24, 2007

When people say there is too much violence in my books, what they are saying is there is too much reality in life.
if u cum inside her now that she's already with child, the baby (if male) will develop a taste for sperm, and grow up to be a homosexual
if it's female it'll be a humongous slut

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Voted 5 because it instantly reminded me of the greatest SA thread in history.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
To have a thing leech the nutrients from your bones and move inside your body like some Alien creature :( How can some women get excited about that ? I would constantly expect the thing to burst through my sternum and start crawling up the walls

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

They're like sentient turds

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

donkey salami posted:

They're like sentient turds

You give birth to both on the toilet

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Obviously the most important thing here is to make sure your child plays the classic vidya games before he gets into all this Dark Assassinsoftheancients: Gears of Halo poo poo. It'll be an investment in old-school consoles and cartridges,but it will be totally worth it to raise a new human being that truly understands the ethics of gender in gamescraft

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Also, has anyone made a twitch stream of a toddler playing games? Because my 5 year old will pvp in destiny while yelling "boom headshot! Take THAT, sucka-fool!" And I feel that I could monetize the hilarity. This idea is obviously trademarked so if you steal it you will face serious legal(ish) comsequences

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

shoophobo posted:

oh boy another forums babby

*runs breathlessly into the thread, tie disheveled and glasses askew, hair a mess*

Don't...

[Pant]

Sign...

[Pant]

your posts.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

The Bananana posted:

*runs breathlessly into the thread, tie disheveled and glasses askew, hair a mess*

Don't...

[Pant]

Sign...

[Pant]

your posts.

What the heck??!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

shoophobo posted:

What the heck??!

I'm sorry. I have been on probation for a week, and needed to get in a burn of some sort. thank you for your sacrifice.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

The Bananana posted:

Don't...

[Pant]

Sign...

[Pant]

your posts.

:golfclap:

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

step 1. Stop using the word boink

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
If this wife's full, get a new one.

Fuzz Boxer
Apr 28, 2007

sticking with whatever fails
OP, this was why had to fake my death the last 2 times.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

Obviously the most important thing here is to make sure your child plays the classic vidya games before he gets into all this Dark Assassinsoftheancients: Gears of Halo poo poo. It'll be an investment in old-school consoles and cartridges,but it will be totally worth it to raise a new human being that truly understands the ethics of gender in gamescraft

Make sure to give the kid an old school video game name too. The world can always use another Sephiroth or Aeris.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
op, sever, asap

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
A friend of mine is a GS-14 and makes 114k/year, however after all of his child support payments he really only makes about $700/payday. His youngest is 4, so he's gonna pay his cocaine addict wife for the next 14 years unless she OD's. I hope you do not share his fate OP, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bob Saget IRL posted:

Thanks for raising my kid.

oh snap!
you gonna take that dave

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Ghost your wife

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I dunno OP sounds like you need to make a decision.

don't have the baby you moron

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Haha OP had a fuckin baby. Watchout SA moderatorz will attempt to gently caress it (they are sexually attracted to children)

wrist deep in the dead
Feb 10, 2006

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Haha OP had a fuckin baby. Watchout SA moderatorz will attempt to gently caress it (they are sexually attracted to children)

Don't let Em boink the baby (boink)

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
my wife works at an abortion clinic so my advice is to

abort the gently caress out that little monster

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

congrats on not being sterile OP

the guy from Semisonic
Jan 13, 2006

Let's kick some gigabutt!