Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm stuck unable to watch football someone post everything that happens please

for the next week, including next thursday

thanks

fake edit I started emmanuel sanders in a 1ppr 14 team league and he has 6.4 points so that seems ok? It's halftime, right?

Also does MFL just not track points during the game or ?

e. oh there's a totally separate 'live scoring' page because of course there is why would I want to see the live scores on any of the other ten thousand views in MFL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Also ronnie hillman is gone now
Last year they kept giving him touches that should have been CJs

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The problem with CJ anderson is that Denver is going to be playing from behind a lot this year, presumably. But it looks like he catches touchdown passes so hey, that's not actually a problem.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I would like Greg Olsen to have more than 4 catches for 35 yards, does that seem like it might happen?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Sit start thread convinced me to start TY Hilton over Will Fuller. That might turn out badly. :(

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

NYG-NOS "shootout"

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh god, cruz

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

greg olsen: not a bust TE

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

DeMarco Murray: still a football man

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

MrSargent posted:

Greg Olsen is the most consistently good Tight End in the league. I would rank him above Gronk just in terms of consistency simply because he never misses a game. Also Cam loves him.

And consistently available in like the sixth round. People drafted Reed ahead of him.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Giants special teams outscoring both offenses by infinity percent

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

How does Maclin have zero

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

How does Maclin have zero

oh hey a catch finally, my day is saved

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

In IDP scoring, Ware's tackle erases his fumble, lol

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Apparently I should have started blaine gabbert over eli or dalton

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Niners still could win, lol.

Spoeank posted:

Like I said all along Vance McDonald is great with great hands and also handsome

I been sayin it since end of last season :colbert:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I never said he had good hands tho

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Frustrated posted:

Aaaand Doug Martin out with a hamstring injury. There goes my last chance.

Aaagh seriously? just tweaked, or full-blown torn season-ender?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

CJ2K is still really good

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ilove crabs
shoulda started him over macklin

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

According to the transitive property, carolina > san francisco > LA > seattle

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

welp, I need 16 from jordan matthews in one league, and I need jordan matthews to score no more than 21 points over Fletcher Cox's score in my money dynasty league.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Nice drop, random nameless tight end

tonight I'm starting Miller, Fuller x 2, and Pats D/ST. Hooray TNF :toot:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I need miller to get more carries before this game gets too far away from the texans and they have to switch to a desperation passing gameplan.

Because right now this is looking to get bad for them real fast.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

set the edge god dammit

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

aaaand his first catch called back, and miller takes himself out

brock might not be that good at football guys

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Miller's still eating. Feeling slightly better.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

never own or start pats RBs guys

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh god miller no

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Miller went back in but was gimpy a bit. God this game sucks.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Griffin gonna be a big TE pickup.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Santheb posted:

I'm really worried about Hopkins at this point because Lostweiler isn't even looking his way.

He's doubled on every snap. The problem is everyone else is either not open, drops the ball, or is Griffin.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Docjowles posted:

To be fair, this is like the first time in history Blount has produced consistently. Usually it's 1, 20, 2, for weekly fantasy points and good loving luck picking which week is which.

This exactly. Tons of dudes had Blount on their bench, and are gonna start him next week against the Bills, where Bellichick will inexplicably give D.J. Foster 20 touches and Blount three.

Because Bill Bellichick does not give a gently caress about the depth chart order, he will set up whatever playbook he thinks will crush that specific team and run it regardless, and if that means benching his #1 he won't hesitate at all.

..and that's how Jonas Grey had one of the greatest performances in running back history: 200 yards and four touchdowns.

Also if you ever fumble god help you, and every player is capable of fumbling. Any game Blount fumbles in the first quarter is a game he'll spend the rest of riding the bench.

So yeah, enjoy your big Blount game, guys, maybe you'll get seven more, or maybe just two. Impossible to say. :shrug:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ok well if you're some kind of Belliwhisperer then go ahead, I'm just not that smart I guess so I avoid the whole show.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Scruffy the janitor posted:

Someone linked a page last week that shows fantasy relevant plays as they happen. Anyone have the link?

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/scorecenter.php

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

haha ajayi is so bad

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I like this kid sterling shepard

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

aaaaaagh 56 yard td run for my desperation fozzy play called back on a dumb penalty bu k-benj, gently caress gently caress gently caress

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

lol blair walsh. gould is laughing his rear end off now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

So far it seems like the choice of Diggs vs Cobb was irrelevant.

I traded away cobb ($30 salary) for eli manning ($4 salary) in dynasty and I don't regret it. He lives in Jordy's shadow.

• Locked thread