Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Jose Oquendo posted:

NYT reports she's being treated for pneumonia. Isn't that kind of a serious thing for someone that old?

afaik pneumonia commonly appears in elderly patients with previously existing conditions a sign of serious deterioration, and is the most common killer of the chronically ill because it's the disease of the infirm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
so hillary is in a coma and she's still the president? you realize how badass it is? her approval has even gone up

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
A day without a couple of faintings and seizures is a day wasted.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Guy Goodbody posted:

Seriously, just replace the presidential election with the Race Across America. I guarantee it would be a better system for selecting a leader.

Hillary Clinton collapses after five miles of casual strolling in a San Francisco park; finishes the race in helicopter, is called a milestone for feminism and meritocracy.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

InterFaced posted:

I just wanna watch someone stroke out on camera I don't care if that makes me a horrible person.

Google M. N. Vijayan

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The body double rumors are created by people with face blindness who don't know about their condition.

Just accept the simple fact that one of your candidates is a stiff breeze away from croaking.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
What if hillary had an allergic reaction to the ghosts of the patriots who gave up their lives at ground zero

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Boomstick Quaid posted:

I was thinking this when they said the fainting was an emotional reaction to the event, but instead of patriots I was thinking more like the souls of the million something people who died in the subsequent events kickstarted by 9/11 had congregated and took their wrath out upon her black soul. Seizure does mean possession, after all

hosed up if true.

reallivedinosaur posted:

obamas blackberry

loving lmao

obama using a blackberry makes me respect him a bit more

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Blue Train posted:

sorry you don't like it but its true, android is for poor people

http://www.businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4

meanwhile iphones are for retards

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

walgreenslatino posted:

One of my friends met "Bill Clinton" once and, humorously enough, fainted. He swears up and down that the Bill Clinton he woke up to backstage was not the real Bill, but a body double.

On the other hand, my ex met Bill backstage at a Dem event and said that he was legit. I tend to believe my ex

Unlike Hillary, Bill wasn't deathly afraid of the plebs, so there would be no reason for him to use doubles.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Fame Douglas posted:

"How dare Hillary be sick! As a presidential candidate, she's not allowed to be human!"

Would be nice to have a potus who wasn't a vegetable

InterFaced posted:

I've always thought the health scare stuff was bullshit until I saw her collapse and get shoveled into that SUV by 5 guys. Is Hillary still breathing? Has anyone checked on her?

same

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

walgreenslatino posted:

Here's the .gif for you to decide if Hillary is getting injected with powerful anti-seizure agents, her robot parts are deteriorating and falling off, or if one of her aides dropped their change

frankly the way this video is getting resized on the forums it seems impossible to tell, but when I saw it earlier it looked like a coin

she's just doing light calisthenics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

gently caress the ROW posted:

Shes not familiar with the term "faucet" ok, what more do you want

Hillary left befuddled as she is asked to get "water" from "the sink" in "the kitchen"

• Locked thread