Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Hey, I coulda sworn I saw this exact post in the North Korea thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

RaySmuckles posted:

i saw this one first and then jumped over there. this video seems to be pretty popular but has had its credibility attacked in the other thread. I'm no expert so I can't exactly refute or defend it.

However, people in power get to power because they're smart and ambitious. They're not going to throw away their lavish lifestyle and doom everything they know on a whim. Even hereditary fools like KJU are surrounded by men cunning enough to survive the byzantine politics of despotism. They're not going to just throw it all away.

I meant the OP. Zimboe made the post in the NK thread, and people laughed it off so I guess he made his own thread about it.

• Locked thread