Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

These loving illegals sneaking across the border are just too much. They aren't sending their best. Criminals.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/alien-enters-canada-on-air-mattress-1.3755079

quote:

Maine man jailed for floating to New Brunswick on air mattress
John Bennett, 25, had been denied entry into Canada because of mischief charges
The Canadian Press Posted: Sep 09, 2016 2:31 PM AT

A young U.S. resident, driven by what he said was a desire to protect his Canadian girlfriend, used an air mattress to float across the St. Croix River in southeastern Maine and illegally enter New Brunswick late Wednesday, a Crown prosecutor says.

Twenty-five-year-old John Bennett told police he had earlier tried to cross the border at Calais, Maine, but customs officers denied him entry because he was facing mischief charges in the U.S., lawyer Peter Thorn said Thursday.

"He was told by the officer that until he got those cleared up, he wouldn't be admitted into Canada," the prosecutor said.

Bennett was sentenced Thursday to two months in jail.

Thorn said the provincial court in Saint John, N.B., was told Bennett purchased an air mattress at the local Walmart, inflated it and later used a wooden board to paddle across to an area near Ledge Road, southeast of St. Stephen, N.B.

However, a local resident spotted the man, and he was later arrested by the RCMP and charged with failing to appear at the border crossing as required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

"He was wet and carrying his boots ... [and] walking towards the town," said Thorn, a lawyer representing the federal Public Prosecution Service of Canada.

Before Bennett pleaded guilty to the charge Thursday, he told police he had to reach his pregnant girlfriend in Canada because he was worried for her safety, Thorn said.

"He said she had an ex-boyfriend who was threatening her, but that hasn't been confirmed by the other party," he said.

Bennett has no fixed address but is believed to live in Calais.

The prosecutor said he had heard of people swimming across the river before, but he said the air mattress method was a novel approach.

As for the judge hearing the case, Thorn said he told the accused: "Pardon the pun, but it seems to me you wanted to get there, come hell or high water."
"Canadian girlfriend" Sure, buddy, everyone believes that.

A few weeks ago 1500 drunk americans "accidentally" invaded and we had to pay to bus them all back home. Not good americans either, these ones were from detroit. http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/08/24/port-huron-float-down_n_11679498.html

quote:

“Keep in perspective that if the same situation had happened on the American side, having dealt with Homeland Security for many years, I would suggest … that the reception would have been not as friendly."

I'm not quite sure how we'll build a wall through bodies of water, but obviously something has to be done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Well if Mexico builds our wall and we build your wall and maybe you build Russia's wall and so on, then everyone could have walls!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pawn 17 posted:

Well if Mexico builds our wall and we build your wall and maybe you build Russia's wall and so on, then everyone could have walls!

Maybe Oprah could help. She has lots of money.

You get a wall! And you get a wall! and you get a wall!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
GRRM Martin was right!

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this
you may have my brick
i have no use for it
you'd have to come and get it

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
the wall fuckin owns

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
run like hell is the best song on the wall

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this

jackyl posted:

the wall fuckin owns

it fuckin does

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Make Canada Great Also

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

jackyl posted:

i also like run like hell

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

blugu64 posted:

Make Canada Great Also

Annex Canada and Mexico imo. We get a troop bonus for holding all of North America. Also we can save on wall costs.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

blugu64 posted:

Make Canada Great Also

lol

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Pawn 17 posted:

Annex Canada and Mexico imo. We get a troop bonus for holding all of North America. Also we can save on wall costs.

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
But what if Regan comes back from the dead and starts demanding that we tear down all these walls? Could we even say no? He was convincing enough to get Gorbachev to do it and all he had to do was bribe him with Disney land.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Usually american invasions of canada don't go so well.

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

etalian posted:

really not that bad. u could become a rollercoaster enthusiast during the process for example. always look at the bright side !

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

etalian posted:

Its been a couple of hundred years. We should probably try again

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pawn 17 posted:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pawn 17 posted:

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

how bout i build a wall around your face with my fist huh ya fuckin nerd

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Its been a couple of hundred years. We should probably try again

Mexico seems like a nice place to unionize with. It'll be cool to see a powerful 3 again :D

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

LT56 posted:

Mexico seems like a nice place to unionize with. It'll be cool to see a powerful 3 again :D

you have not said a thing that I understand today.

Opie_Yates
Nov 30, 2010

jackyl posted:

nah it's young lust. close 2nd, though.

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme

Pawn 17 posted:

too many browns tho

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

folandi posted:

too many browns tho

Canada will balance that out. We're white as hell. 36 million people, of which 77% are white. Hardly any blacks or hispanics at all.

76.7% European
14.2% Asian
4.3% Aboriginal
2.9% Black
1.2% Latin American
0.5% multiracial
0.3% other

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Facebook Aunt posted:

Canada will balance that out. We're white as hell. 36 million people, of which 77% are white. Hardly any blacks or hispanics at all.

76.7% European
14.2% Asian
4.3% Aboriginal
2.9% Black
1.2% Latin American
0.5% multiracial
0.3% other

what does other mean if you already have multiracial?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

what does other mean if you already have multiracial?

Dunno. Maybe that's arabs?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

jackyl posted:

this is 100% true

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
Intersectional populations are pretty neat.

Father_Johann
Aug 28, 2008
I'm all for the wall because, with that much wall, the chances of glory holes skyrockets.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Go on judge, poo poo on 'im

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Father_Johann posted:

I'm all for the wall because, with that much wall, the chances of glory holes skyrockets.

lol

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

NomChompsky posted:

how bout i build a wall around your face with my fist huh ya fuckin nerd

poo poo bout to jump off in the canadia wall thread

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

sluggo is mad posted:

poo poo bout to jump off in the canadia wall thread

Canadians have a lot of deeply repressed rage.

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
Port Huron isn't Detroit you retard. I thought you beaver eaters (not the good kind) were supposed to be smart, but every time I meet a canadian they're all just dumb white people.

Father_Johann
Aug 28, 2008
The Chinese made a GREAT WALL you can see from space and for THOUSANDS OF YEARS that GREAT WALL has kept out ALL MEXICANS from China!!!

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Father_Johann posted:

The Chinese made a GREAT WALL you can see from space

That's an urban legend.

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

have you considered going with a big sign that says "no illegals please"?

seems cheaper and more canadian

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
No one other than me surprised he managed this on an air mattress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Father_Johann posted:

Here's a picture of them drilling the hole for ur mom to service men through.

• Locked thread