Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i did this on my backup card but then my other card got cancelled and boy howdy am i having awkward times at the liquor store

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
pix plz

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

yeah right i'm not gonna show you how to forge my signature

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I put 'see ID' on mine, but that's also a pic of an ejaculating penis.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
:gizz:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

MiracleWhale posted:

Pic of dick then?

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Sorry on the front it's in english, but is this signature arabic or something?

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

Tricky D posted:

I put 'see ID' on mine, but that's also a pic of an ejaculating penis.

I used to work at a beer store and would turn away people who put "See ID" on there cards, just because I could.

yep.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
How odd, I sign mine with the picture of a huge gaping anus. Maybe we're soulmates

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Is there any way to improve your erections

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i already have a tattoo of an ejaculating penis on my forehead so such a signature would serve as a very secure form of identification for me.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

zoink2000 posted:

I used to work at a beer store and would turn away people who put "See ID" on there cards, just because I could.

yep.

Seems kinda dickheaded, and I should know.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Rasta_Al posted:

How odd, I sign mine with the picture of a huge gaping anus. Maybe we're holemates

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Pic of dick then?

this is me. i censored my haircut so you can't identify me "i r l"

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

legally speaking i don't think i can buy beer anymore without changing my name to "chode squirtsman"

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

zoink2000 posted:

yep.

I worked with a guy who loved doing this. No one really liked him.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm Peenor Crunkyballs. :airquote:

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Change it to a drawing of a flaccid one with weird hairs all over it and youll be good to go

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Change it to a drawing of a flaccid one with weird hairs all over it and youll be good to go

Please don't doxx my sig. :colbert:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Crash_N_Burn posted:

i was thinking of attaching it to a picture of a gentleman in a tophat so it comes across as more respectable

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MiracleWhale posted:

lol

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

MiracleWhale posted:

i did this on my backup card but then my other card got cancelled and boy howdy am i having awkward times at the liquor store

did u do this in the Atlanta airport because I was at the pf changs there on Wednesday night and the staff was laughing about a cock and balls on the credit card slip

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I was sitting at the bar and the waiter that grabbed the slip told the bartender "there's a cock and balls on this slip", I lost my poo poo when he said that it was great

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

jackyl posted:

did u do this in the Atlanta airport because I was at the pf changs there on Wednesday night and the staff was laughing about a cock and balls on the credit card slip

dont tell me my other card got stolen too!!!

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

MiracleWhale posted:

dont tell me my other card got stolen too!!!

I guess that wasn't u then, well somebody else is doing gods work too

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Hearing about people having to sign when paying by credit card is magical to me. Do your phones all have cables? Do you get scared by horseless carriages? Has a passing aeroplane ever dropped a Coke bottle on your village, leading one man to go on a dangerous quest to throw it off the edge of the world?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Sunswipe posted:

Hearing about people having to sign when paying by credit card is magical to me. Do your phones all have cables? Do you get scared by horseless carriages? Has a passing aeroplane ever dropped a Coke bottle on your village, leading one man to go on a dangerous quest to throw it off the edge of the world?

it's an archaic custom, i agree. the aim is that by 2018 we'll have completely transitioned to slicing our palms open with a hunting knife and shaking hands to commingle our blood

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm going to do what the op told me not to do

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

MiracleWhale posted:

it's an archaic custom, i agree. the aim is that by 2018 we'll have completely transitioned to slicing our palms open with a hunting knife and shaking hands to commingle our blood

Your right hand, I hope. The left is used for wiping your arse and handling foreigners.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

America. My wife and I were in Buttfuck, Canada about 5 years ago and not only did everyone take cards, they were also a little confused when they saw we didn't have chips. At one place they literally dig under the counter, pulled out the old magstrip reader, and blew the dust off it like in a cartoon, lol

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Sunswipe posted:

They are Americans...

...go figure, their entire banking system is LULZ compared to the civilized world. :tipshat:

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I've definitely signed some contracts with a quick doodle of a penis

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I'm beginning to think I should use a doodle of the USS Enterprise as my signature. My handwriting's terrible, but I used to do a fairly recognisable Enterprise. I'll have to try it next time I have to sign for a parcel on one of those electronic signing things it's impossible to do your signature on. Do you have those in the States?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Sunswipe posted:

I'm beginning to think I should use a doodle of the USS Enterprise as my signature. My handwriting's terrible, but I used to do a fairly recognisable Enterprise. I'll have to try it next time I have to sign for a parcel on one of those electronic signing things it's impossible to do your signature on. Do you have those in the States?

yep. i usually just write "stick em up, i have a gun"

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.

i loved that episode

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Manticorny posted:

i loved that episode

that wasn't actually what burns said

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

that wasn't actually what burns said

actually, that's exactly what burns said. it says so on the bottom of the picture.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

itt: mummy puffinz gets gaslighted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MiracleWhale posted:

itt: mummy puffinz gets gaslighted

• Locked thread